2017.05.21 - MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL, USA

forevermusic

Hi all,

I got my tickets in section 10 (WEEEEEEEEEEE!) but I have absolutely no idea how the place is situated. Website says it's indoor/outdoor seating; are the rows raised ? How is the sound? What happens if there is bad weather? What happens if it's too hot outside, I assume no air conditioning?

I am excited to go ! :)

Also, I am bringing hubby who likes Muse but is not a fan, does anyone have experience bringing newbies to the concert?

TIA

• 2 months later...

Really looking forward to this gig. Seen Muse on multiple occasions, almost always in UK (once in Paris too) so super excited to finally see them in the States! Hoping the crowd will be better than my last gig at o2!

Hi all,

I got my tickets in section 10 (WEEEEEEEEEEE!) but I have absolutely no idea how the place is situated. Website says it's indoor/outdoor seating; are the rows raised ? How is the sound? What happens if there is bad weather? What happens if it's too hot outside, I assume no air conditioning?

I am excited to go ! :)

Also, I am bringing hubby who likes Muse but is not a fan, does anyone have experience bringing newbies to the concert?

TIA

Amphitheater with elevated seating the further back you are. All seating is covered, lawn is exposed to elements. Wind bursts will spray rain blitz, but you should be fine in section 10. NO A/C, be prepared to sweat :D if in pit, I'd say down a load of water prior, but you're good. Downfall of section 10: ideal sound is always center-most seating, but you'll still feel the music rattle your bones, and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

:D

Amphitheater with elevated seating the further back you are. All seating is covered, lawn is exposed to elements. Wind bursts will spray rain blitz, but you should be fine in section 10. NO A/C, be prepared to sweat :D if in pit, I'd say down a load of water prior, but you're good. Downfall of section 10: ideal sound is always center-most seating, but you'll still feel the music rattle your bones, and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

:D

OMG everything you said was true. I loved it so much! I actually made eye contact with Matt as he walked the crowd!! Was about 5 feet away from me :) I am in love !:$:$:$:D:D:D:stongue: