2017.06.10 - austin360 Amphitheater, Austin, TX, USA

forevermusic

Has anyone been to this venue before? I'm from Houston so I haven't been here. Seems really nice in pictures but it might suck, being outdoors and all in June.

what do you want to know about it?

it's at the site where the north american F1 race is held each year.

everybody is exposed to the elements (rain or [potentially excessive] heat, depending) -- pit, seats, and lawn; it's totally uncovered.

the pit is flat (normal), but huge -- it, alone, can hold well over 3,000 people. there is a marginal incline for the seated areas. if you're on the lawn, however, good luck trying to see anything.

it's also quite a drive from metro austin; the venue is about a half hour drive east of the city.

what do you want to know about it?

it's at the site where the north american F1 race is held each year.

everybody is exposed to the elements (rain or [potentially excessive] heat, depending) -- pit, seats, and lawn; it's totally uncovered.

the pit is flat (normal), but huge -- it, alone, can hold well over 3,000 people. there is a marginal incline for the seated areas. if you're on the lawn, however, good luck trying to see anything.

it's also quite a drive from metro austin; the venue is about a half hour drive east of the city.

Yeah I did a little research and saw it's on Circuit of the Americas. I was wondering how strict they are with the no camera/ no video policy because I just saw that on my tickets. I was really hoping to get some nice pictures with my camera but it says on the website for the venue you can't take anything that won't fit in your shirt pocket

• 3 months later...
They are requesting them on face book. Let's do fury assassin and microcuts!!!!

apparently voting will take place for three songs; more than likely, it'll be three piles of dung.

i sense looming sabotage from those on facebook who won't be at the gig. then again, it will be a livestream, so hopefully that's some incentive for ppl to vote for more obscure (yet, hopefully, recently-practiced) material?

no question. it will happen.

...though a sliver of me does hope that some ppl will come to their senses and vote for reasonable 'rarities'...

its impossible they are already playing the common ones, surely we get three relatively rare ones

my predictions

stockholm

citizen erased and maps

its impossible they are already playing the common ones, surely we get three relatively rare ones

my predictions

stockholm

citizen erased and maps

Yeah that's what I'm guessing will be our choices. And somehow they'll still lose to the regular set list. It would be cool though if they had choices like assassin and micro cuts and all those rarer ones