HAARP Bonus downloads

ridley1

Thanks, but looking for the original files :)

I do not have the Micro Cuts video, but I do have lossy mp3s for Soldiers Poem, as well as the other songs on the dvd that were not on the cd ( so Hoodoo, Apocalypse Please, Feeling Good, Improv, Soldiers Poem, Blackout and Plug In Baby). I also have City of Delusion from one of the arena gigs that I have listed as HAARP bonus, again in lossy.

I do not have the Micro Cuts video, but I do have lossy mp3s for Soldiers Poem, as well as the other songs on the dvd that were not on the cd ( so Hoodoo, Apocalypse Please, Feeling Good, Improv, Soldiers Poem, Blackout and Plug In Baby). I also have City of Delusion from one of the arena gigs that I have listed as HAARP bonus, again in lossy.

City of Delusion from one of the arena gigs? What's that got to do with HAARP?

Yeah, CoD from the actual Wembley Stadium gig was an iTunes bonus, but not from the arenas

I have not got that one, i have the one from Birmingham NEC so god knows where i got that one from lol. I dont have the Wembley stadium one, my mistake.

EDIT.

A-ha! It seems that it was the 2006 Xmas present. Mystery solved with a google search lol.

I have not got that one, i have the one from Birmingham NEC so god knows where i got that one from lol. I dont have the Wembley stadium one, my mistake.

Ah yeah, I think the NEC video was just something they had as a download from the official site a while back (maybe still? (Probably not))

Ah yeah, I think the NEC video was just something they had as a download from the official site a while back (maybe still? (Probably not))

My first Muse gig was at NEC in 2006, but unfortunately my night they played Assassin instead of CoD ( not that getting Assassin was a bad thing lol, even had the Grand Omega bosses outro :D )

• 1 year later...