Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

I will post some FF and Oasis photos up on here later...

Hey J what's going on?

I havent been to this place for the longest time. But I figure i should pop in in honor for the new tour. HAHAHA

Hope all is well with you.

Hey J what's going on?

I havent been to this place for the longest time. But I figure i should pop in in honor for the new tour. HAHAHA

Hope all is well with you.

hi A, I am fine. I have pictures but I am just too lazy to post.

how's your life in Georgia?

• 4 weeks later...
can someone help me?? I'm chinese, i live in mexico but.. i dunno speak chinese... i just understand a little bit cantonese... :( that makes me feel stupid

u don't need to feel stupid...

I'm from Hong Kong and studying in the US...I know how to speak Cantonese but not Mandarin..haha...:rolleyes:

u don't need to feel stupid...

I'm from Hong Kong and studying in the US...I know how to speak Cantonese but not Mandarin..haha...:rolleyes:

last month i went to Guangzhou to visit my family... everyone told my mom: ahh!! she does not speak chinese!!! ahh!! why don't you teach her??!! ahhh!!!! and bla bla bla...

ppfff... whatever... at least i was the only girl who wasn't at school in that time.. hahaha

last month i went to Guangzhou to visit my family... everyone told my mom: ahh!! she does not speak chinese!!! ahh!! why don't you teach her??!! ahhh!!!! and bla bla bla...

ppfff... whatever... at least i was the only girl who wasn't at school in that time.. hahaha

I think Chinese is not that hard to learn, the hardest part is recognizing the chinese characters, though. A lot of stuff to memorize...but once u pass that stage, it'll be ok. :LOL:

I think Chinese is not that hard to learn, the hardest part is recognizing the chinese characters, though. A lot of stuff to memorize...but once u pass that stage, it'll be ok. :LOL:

maybe you're right... ¬¬l|°... but cantonese is really easy... and mandarin too hard... and now that i thought it twice... i forgot all what my mom tought me :eek:

maybe you're right... ¬¬l|°... but cantonese is really easy... and mandarin too hard... and now that i thought it twice... i forgot all what my mom tought me :eek:

I suggest u watch some Chinese tv programs or movies...it'll help a lot...

:LOL:

I suggest u watch some Chinese tv programs or movies...it'll help a lot...

well.. i watched.. mmm.. Shaolin soccer, Kung Fu hustle, dry wood & fire fierce... ¬¬l|° and the bad news: in mexico there are just japanese programs... and they're are not for my age. But when i'm watching a movie i can perfectly understand what they're saying, but then when i try to speak it out.. my ming turns in white... maybe it's a sign about pre.amnesia ha ha :LOL: wait a minute... it's not funny :stunned:

Archived