2016.01.25 - TD Garden, Boston, MA, USA

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168544

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-drones-world-tour-boston-massachusetts-01-25-2016/event/01004F4EA9C12B59?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ticket prices: $45 - $65

Support: X Ambassadors

Edited by halo eighteen

Wanted to go to the DC show since that is the closest that was announced to NC. Was too slow on the draw for the presale GA tickets to DC. Manage to get a GA ticket for Boston, so I'll be there!

I figured I would do GA at one show, and seats in another, just in case the show really is spectacular. Of course, this is with me banking on them doing another US leg sometime in the future and hitting a southern state (hopefully NC).

Anyway, I'm super excited now! I love Boston and have never been to TD, so it should be great!

Presales can't sell out all the tickets; they only get a small percentage of tickets allotted to them. They just sell out just as fast in the general sales, because there's massive amounts more people going for them.

I stayed on the website for an hour after the tickets went on sale exactly at 10am, and there were no available GA tickets whatsoever.

It's fine, I'll have to wait to get my ticket anyways.

Seemed like they went really fast. My friend snagged a pair during the general sale, and I know someone who grabbed GA days after the sale, but you'd have to sit there your entire life mindlessly clicking hoping someone's credit card doesn't go through or something.

Looks like the VIP for the sold out GA gigs are selling out too, which is a bit infuriating that no matter how long a regular ticket holder camps out, they won't get the best spots.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if the boston show will sell out? there are still a ton of tickets on ticketmaster which i thought was kind of weird

No it won't sell out. I'm shocked that Boston has SO MANY tickets left. They have made NO EFFORT to promote this album or tour stateside, so I guess it's their own fault.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know what the deal is for the GA queue for this show? I saw Muse play here at TD Garden almost 3 years ago and for that show, we got numbered wristbands that allowed us to go into the city or wherever for most of the day, and then come back and take our place in line closer to the doors opening. I'd hope that there's a similar situation for this show, but I don't know for sure. I even emailed TD Gardens customer service asking about this, but I haven't gotten a reply since I sent it 4 days ago.

No idea, this is my first show at TD Garden. The shows I've been to, someone usually brings a marker and we write our placement in line on our hands. I'm probably going to take the train, but depending on the weather I dunno if I'm going to go super early or not.

Are your GA tickets will call? How early do you all plan to join the line?

It's going to be my first show at TD Garden too so I'm not sure about how the will call system works, though TD Garden website states that the box office opens 2 hours prior to the show.

Are your GA tickets will call? How early do you all plan to join the line?

It's going to be my first show at TD Garden too so I'm not sure about how the will call system works, though TD Garden website states that the box office opens 2 hours prior to the show.

No, I printed out my ticket.

It depends on the weather honestly, and I'm not bringing a bag or driving. This is the first time Ive waiting in line during the winter, in the Northeast. :LOL:

I'm not an attendee but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone will be able to get to the gig. I have family and friends in Mass, New York, Maryland and Washington DC and that storm looks so bad, I hope the band can get there, and all of the fans, too.

yeah everyone for months on here were complaining about this very reason why they didn't want a US Tour during Winter in the North East. I am in Buffalo and I actually got tickets for Vegas on the original date and couldn't make it for the reschedule.

My Gf and I were last minute thinking about one of the up coming shows since numerous people mentioned there is going to be no second leg for the U.S. Really sucks man, I have been there so many times driving in this shit and last year we got nailed here. I honestly think Muse is going to have to cancel some of those shows coming up, there is actually going to be state of emergencies and shutting down high ways in the next coming days in a lot of areas of these coming dates.

I'm going, 2nd TD Garden show, first Muse show, but not GA. From what I see about the storm, Boston will barely get anything (1-5 inches from today-tomorrow night max), going from CA to MA shouldn't be awful but the crew won't be able to set up the stage until like 10pm tomorrow night b/c the Garden has an all day event tomorrow lasting from 8:30am-8:30pm, so I'm just hoping that the production will be able to be set up in time and the show will start on time.

EDIT: Assuming they are driving the 6 and a half hour drive from CA to MA it should be good, flights may be hard but I'd like tot think they are driving...?

Edited by mapofmercy

I'm going, 2nd TD Garden show, first Muse show, but not GA. From what I see about the storm, Boston will barely get anything (1-5 inches from today-tomorrow night max), going from CA to MA shouldn't be awful but the crew won't be able to set up the stage until like 10pm tomorrow night b/c the Garden has an all day event tomorrow lasting from 8:30am-8:30pm, so I'm just hoping that the production will be able to be set up in time and the show will start on time.

EDIT: Assuming they are driving the 6 and a half hour drive from CA to MA it should be good, flights may be hard but I'd like tot think they are driving...?

If anyone is driving up, be careful. Roads should be good eventually, but you may run into crappy roads.

Yup, I'm one of those people unable to attend the show because of the snowstorm - was supposed to be en route to Boston right now, however my flights were cancelled. :(

Sure, this was a calculated risk on my part (and yes, I did purchase travel insurance), but still... Perhaps the band's management might wish to reconsider the wisdom of scheduling a major tour in the US Northeast/Mid-Atlantic IN JANUARY. (In fact, this would be true for the entire northern tier of the US.)

And because my cancellation only occurred in the last couple of hours, and the ticketing agency won't reopen until tomorrow (the day of the show), it looks like my very prime seated ticket will go completely to waste.

Not too happy right now, needless to say. :mad: