Drones free album with tour tickets

ocgotme

My CD copies are on their way, I got the redemption email several weeks ago but just got the shipping notification this week.

Oct 21: Detroit tickets purchased

Nov 3: Redemption offer email

Dec 9: Shipped notification

Maybe check your spam folder? It should be coming from storesupport@delivery agent .com via mg.musictoday. com

It's officially been a month since Chicago tix were purchased and still no email. Anyone have any idea as to who to contact about this? It's kind of annoying that we had to pay the extra fee and have so far gotten nothing. :unsure:

redemptions@wmgcustomerservice.com

My CD copies are on their way, I got the redemption email several weeks ago but just got the shipping notification this week.

Oct 21: Detroit tickets purchased

Nov 3: Redemption offer email

Dec 9: Shipped notification

Maybe check your spam folder? It should be coming from storesupport@delivery agent .com via mg.musictoday. com

Yeah I received a shipping confirmation from that address a few days ago, but the other CD I received had the shipping confirmation sent from a different one. This was a while back though.

redemptions@wmgcustomerservice.com

Yeah I received a shipping confirmation from that address a few days ago, but the other CD I received had the shipping confirmation sent from a different one. This was a while back though.

This worked, thanks! The site replied to me, asked for a copy of the receipt, and then promptly sent me two codes (one for each of the tickets I bought), as well as how to redeem them. Thanks for all the help :D

Hi guys, I'm from Italy and I bought two Milan tickets. I used one of the codes given in order to get the physical CD copy (and paid the extra fee) but still now, two months later, I haven't received it :( I've contacted Mobile Chilli three times by email and while the first time they asked for the code again (and I gave them), the other two mails went completely ignored. I think they are not answering me anymore :mad: Is anyone of you in this situation? Any solution?

Hi guys, I'm from Italy and I bought two Milan tickets. I used one of the codes given in order to get the physical CD copy (and paid the extra fee) but still now, two months later, I haven't received it :( I've contacted Mobile Chilli three times by email and while the first time they asked for the code again (and I gave them), the other two mails went completely ignored. I think they are not answering me anymore :mad: Is anyone of you in this situation? Any solution?

I got LA tickets a month or two ago from AXS, and the producers sent me an email with the codes maybe two weeks after the purchase. I already had the album, but I got another to store in my home just in case my car gets robbed again and some hobo ends up with 8 MUSE CD's.

Do you think if you don't click the "allow producers to send special content" when you purchase the ticket, means they wont email you a code for the album?

• 3 years later...