Where are the old B side MP3s

catman529

So I found the list of all the songs under "music/video" and many of them will let you stream the song on the website. Problem is I cant find where to buy most of the old B-sides, and there's a good handful that I don't yet own.

I remember buying and downloading MP3s on muse.mu about 4-5 years ago, but now that option doesn't seem to exist anymore, unless I am missing something. Can someone help me out? I want to buy the B sides I don't have (preferably 320kbps) and don't want to resort to some illegal MP3 downloading site. I suppose I could look for CDs to buy but wondering what happened to the MP3 downloads on muse.mu

thanks for any help

Sadly, they took them down for some reason, when they did the shop update. I got an email saying it was intentional and not a bug, but no explanation or help other than that.

I was quite upset about it, as I'd bought like $75 worth of stuff at one point, lost it when my HDD crashed, and couldn't redownload.

US iTunes and Amazon don't have them, and I wasn't able to buy digital items from the UK Amazon, but there's probably a way around it, I would assume.

Thanks, I will check amazon, but if I cant find everything there....then I guess they have forced me to other means. I'd say if you don't want illegal downloads from loyal fans, then provide a place to actually buy the music ;) one way or another, I will get what I need, this is Muse, and it is necessary

Thanks, I will check amazon, but if I cant find everything there....then I guess they have forced me to other means. I'd say if you don't want illegal downloads from loyal fans, then provide a place to actually buy the music ;) one way or another, I will get what I need, this is Muse, and it is necessary

:chuckle: I'm sure you'll manage

I don't think multi-million-selling stadium rock combo Muse would worry too much if you yoinked a couple of ancient tracks from... some place :awesome: They didn't even give that much of a shit in 2001 tbh

It's not Muse though, its Warner, they freak out if someone thinks about misusing their copyrighted property lol

But I dont care about Warner, I'm not a pirate, I'm one who simply requires Muse.

*ahem* You could always buy the CDs from a friendly fellow board member *ahem wink wink nudge nudge*

These are gonna hit ebay in a week or so, don't make me do it

'Showbiz' Complete set of CD singles + US releases of Muscle Museum £30+post

muse%201_zps6ji8boki.png

'Origin Of Symmetry' Complete set of CD singles + Dead Star/In Your World £30+post

muse%202_zpsglhzmxuz.png

'Absolution' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Time Is Running Out Vinyl £30+post

muse%203_zpswzapsjpy.png

'Black Holes & Revelations' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Knights Of Cydonia Vinyl £30+post

muse%204_zps5etfzuv3.png

If someone wants the lot, they can have it for £100. Will post anywhere.