Well we've got our rock songs, hopefully The Globalist will add to this. I'm sure Revolt won't go down with some people but the band wanted to put this out as the first single so hopefully it's better than Dead Inside and Mercy. Plus I'm one of very few that are actually hyped for Aftermath after all these bizarre comparisons... Plus it wouldn't feel like a Muse album without a Hymn to close :LOL:

I was gonna keep the posh talk up but I gave up after the second line

Yeah yeah I totally agree, I'm actually very optimistic for the rest of the tracks! But I'll always be haunted by the memory of 2nd law :p

yeah I guess, and the comp page said they are going to get given beers and pizzas, they're probably all getting pissed together

Haha! Its Australia! We're talking about Aussies! If free beer and pizza is involved...I'm pretty sure they're all slaughtered by now! Doubt they'll remember much! "Ehhh some song had a yellow Brock road in it" " song with like 1000 matt's mate!"....

surprised that some of the reviews have been a bit meh though, from what we've heard so far this is a damn good album

I honestly think some reviewers just like to hate on Muse.

Couldn't give a shit about their opinion/rating personally, I only read them for the actual track information :LOL:

Yeah yeah I totally agree, I'm actually very optimistic for the rest of the tracks! But I'll always be haunted by the memory of 2nd law :p

In Muse terms then yes, T2L is pretty bad, but if I'm honest, compared to other albums out there it's actually quite good.... Emphasis on the quite

EDIT: Now I've said/looked at 'quite' too many times and I'm questioning its existence

Keep checking occasionally if you're not doing so already :)

Yeah, I hope for the proper high-quality scene release, but I'm afraid that some goddamn awful 192kbps rip from an unknown source will be first.

Well we've got our rock songs, hopefully The Globalist will add to this. I'm sure Revolt won't go down with some people but the band wanted to put this out as the first single so hopefully it's better than Dead Inside and Mercy. I'm one of very few that are actually hyped for Aftermath after all these bizarre comparisons... Plus it wouldn't feel like a Muse album without a Hymn to close :LOL:

I was gonna keep the posh talk up but I gave up after the second line

did they really? I didnt know this

that's interesting

did they really? I didnt know this

that's interesting

Yeah Chris said in an interview, but Dead Inside was probably going to be the third single (after Mercy and Revolt) so it made sense to just release them in order of the concept.

Yeah Chris said in an interview, but Dead Inside was probably going to be the third single (after Mercy and Revolt) so it made sense to just release them in order of the concept.

According to the NME it's one of best songs on the album "a two-speed storm built on monumental riffs". Defector is the other.