Got really high hopes for Defector after the 'making of' video leak. Guitar sounds great and the layered vocals sounded interesting.

Even though half the album has been released, we still have an epic 10 minute track to come and 3 songs that are getting positive reviews.

Could very well be up there with BH&R or even surpass it.

Most definitely. Probably will obliterate TR by the time we all hit Defector.

IDK man, Uprising, Resistance, USoE, US, MK, IBTY and Exo were all pretty good songs, some better than others but out of the stuff so far I'd only say that Reapers is possibly better than these.

IDK man, Uprising, Resistance, USoE, US, MK, IBTY and Exo were all pretty good songs, some better than others but out of the stuff so far I'd only say that Reapers is possibly better than these.

Man, you should just listen to it right now and discuss your opinion on it while the fun crowd is still awake... :$

Yeah, but T2L also had Survival, Animals, Unsus, and IS. Neither are "great" cohesive albums even though some tracks stand out. Nice sig btw.

yes but TR felt like an album and t2l did not so much

actually the majority of t2l songs are amazing

it is just that the build up from supremacy to panic station did not feel like it was a build up :LOL:

it is just that the build up from supremacy to panic station did not feel like it was a build up :LOL:

TR definitely held together better than T2L. Basically if you retracked both albums, you'd have a solid prog album and a solid pop album.

Think you're right here. TR had a much better flow IMO.

Especially USoE into Guiding Light :D

Oh and I forgot Undisclosed Desires from my list!

I would but I told my friend we'd listen to it for the first time together and I don't want to be a traitor :LOL:

sounds more fun actually

I live with 2 musicians and I can't get them hyped so much :D

although the one who is a bassplayer likes muse a lot he simply is not able to be a muser