its good coz no fucking homeworks and projects, deadlines to meet, freak teachers... yeah its good and i have lots of time to know about muse... but damn no allowance and i have to find a job...

i'm planning to find a job in london or in europe so i can be close to muse :LOL:

Masaya ba ang college? :LOL:

Good evening!:D

2_2.jpg

I believe this is what we're talking about:

Matt's new glittering guitar(would have to think on that one!haha:p)...and a new haircut....

I'm gonna faint!haha

Taken from PinkPop Fest2007

Matt's new glittering guitar(would have to think on that one!haha:p)...and a new haircut....

I'm gonna faint!haha

Good Morning in 30 minutes!! :LOL::D

Yup we're taking about the Gillterati Manson, New Hair cut and WEMBO. Add them up... equals dyed hair(likely red) or could be orders from Madame Gaia.... for my theory of a future wedding in Monaco perhaps:shifty:

anyways... Good MORNING:LOL::D

I'm gonna faint!haha

haha it matches the blazers!!! and the haircut... gowsh may glitters din!!! wonder how much this guitar cost for matt?

Masaya ba High School?

Masaya ba ang college?

pareho silang masaya, but with different levels of maturity!!! basta you'll know soon...

What do you mean by "maturity":shifty:

antics?

Ibig niyang sabihin masaya ang pareho depende kung gano tayo nag-mature sa grade school. Kunwari si Cadiz, iyakin sa Grade School, malamang di niya maaenjoy the next 4 years of his life.

Join the Club. Ayus ba?

Ibig niyang sabihin masaya ang pareho depende kung gano tayo nag-mature sa grade school. Kunwari si Cadiz, iyakin sa Grade School, malamang di niya maaenjoy the next 4 years of his life.

Join the Club. Ayus ba?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Kalako yung mga kagaguhan na gagawin natin:LOL:

paano si Valliarta?

Good Evening & Good Morning in 2 hours :D:)

achi, i wonder what you have on your bedroom wall? Please dont tell me full of Muse Posters lol

LOL...:LOL: no..coz I don't have a room...haha:p :LOL:(my laptop is SO full of muse pics-my sister says I'm crazy!!haha)sorry for posting pics here..i know this is not the right thread...but it's just that..I came here and there's no one here...LOL... and....I just can't help posting pics..haha:LOL:

LOL...:LOL: no..coz I don't have a room...haha:p :LOL:(my laptop is SO full of muse pics-my sister says I'm crazy!!haha)sorry for posting pics here..i know this is not the right thread...but it's just that..I came here and there's no one here...LOL... and....I just can't help posting pics..haha:LOL:

It great really, It brings color to our boring thread:p

I mean its nothing but text!

and the occasional greetings has dual purposes. First, it makes our thread a bit lively or free-spirited and second, it brings the habit of greeting other people ;)

Wish them older fans(1st page people, up) would go back so its not a circullation of: Me, You, Guio, Bloodlord, Liquid Adrenaline, Azztro and others:(

Intervention from anything:

Presenting:

Feeling Good Live!@ Radio 3 Spain!

and

Muse's Big Day Off!!!

(I really need something to do before high school to keep me busy... )

vKHEhPyyAlo

m7UMQHGJ5Ng

I knew this (without watching it:p)....this was the Feeling Good..fuckin' fuckin' version..haha!!!! I loved this....:D

It great really, It brings color to our boring thread:p

I mean its nothing but text!

and the occasional greetings has dual purposes. First, it makes our thread a bit lively or free-spirited and second, it brings the habit of greeting other people ;)

Wish them older fans(1st page people, up) would go back so its not a circullation of: Me, You, Guio, Bloodlord, Liquid Adrenaline, Azztro and others:(

yeah wonder what happens to those peoples :(

still thanks to you guys for keeping this thread alive

yeah wonder what happens to those peoples :(

still thanks to you guys for keeping this thread alive

Yeah, they seem to vanished since December 2006, when Guio said Muse could have a gig here sometime around March/July(can't remember, my email had errors so I can't join that time :LOL:)

Oi, its June the first, change your custom user title and reminding you Wembo is days away and so is the book and new MOTP video:happy:

Magandang Hapon, Masang Pilipinas :D

(totoo nga ba three piece band nalang ang Rivermaya?)

Tae. Nawalan na ata ng gana yung mga tao mag-support ever since di pumunta dito ang Muse nung Feb.

Love the Big Day Off vid. Reminds me of jolly good times in the land down under.

Currently listening to Hyper Chondriac Music.