Yung setlist nila nung Wembley was the same old 19-song setlist, with Micro Cuts, Blackout, and Unitended being the only songs added to it, making it a 22 song setlist.

Badtrip nga eh. Akala pa naman namin na marami silang tutugtugin na luma, like Dead Star.:(

ah ok... ummm pero for me pwede na rin ung setlist nila... maybe they dont have time to practice old songs... anyway looking forward to the dvd!!!

good morning nga pla!!!

Lalalalala. Pinaasa tayo nung MuseWiki entry na may gig daw dito sa August 1.

Anyway, I don't think the Philippines as a whole is really worthy of having the honor of Muse playing here, since only a very tiny percentage of the population could appreciate them. Most Filipino teenagers these days who think they like rock music are actually only into emo shit. I think I'd rather see them play somewhere else; I don't think the energy would be as intense if they played here.

Lalalalala. Pinaasa tayo nung MuseWiki entry na may gig daw dito sa August 1.

Anyway, I don't think the Philippines as a whole is really worthy of having the honor of Muse playing here, since only a very tiny percentage of the population could appreciate them. Most Filipino teenagers these days who think they like rock music are actually only into emo shit. I think I'd rather see them play somewhere else; I don't think the energy would be as intense if they played here.

Di naman kasalanan ng Musewiki na nagkamali sila dun sa August 1. So what if di matutuloy yun? May pag-asa pa naman eh, even if it takes more than a year bago mangyari yun.

Tama ka about the Filipino teenagers. Naging problem ko yan nung summer eh. I just hated how some people had the audacity to call themselves 'emo' just because nakikinig sila sa Chicosci, or Typecast. Tapos gagawa pa sila ng threat na sasaktan nila ako dahil galit ako sa kanila, eh di nga nila kilala kung sino ang Radiohead, or Taking Back Sunday eh!

About us having the honor of Muse playing here, we DO have that honor. Siguro nung South East Asian tour nila, di sila nakahanap ng producer or sponsor, so they just skipped us. But we DO have that honor. Sa tingin niyo ba na memention tayo ni Matt dun sa Loveline interview if we didn't have that honor?

Malaki talaga ang fanbase ng Muse dito, nakatago lang silang lahat sa ilalim ng bato. Sa LSGH, marami ang mahilig sa Muse. Di lang nila masyado pinapakita. Sa MC din, ang hilig pa nila kantahin yung Starlight pati TIRO. Malakas ang fanbase ng Muse dito. Di lang sila talaga nagpaparamdam. Tandaan niyo na nag-#1 na ang Supermassive Black Hole sa NU.

We will have that concert. Di lang siguro ngayon. ;)

I disagree. I believe we do have the honor of Muse here, some of us here are dedicated to them no matter what others might or will say. Waste of money for them you might say, well maybe but a little hyping goes a looong way ;)

I'm a teenager, I love rock and all the subs under it[not much on the emo and death metal + vocal part] I hate it as well when someone says he loves rock but only knows: Chicoshit, Typecast, MCR if not that The Used, etc. or sometimes calling a band emo even though they're not: Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Death Cab for Cutie, MUSE ... or even more so if someone punk is called emo, compare any song from a band called "Dropkick Murphy's" and "Taking Back Sunday" there is a clear difference: DKM will make you smile, laugh, go wild while TBS will leave you somewhat motionless...

and a REAL emo guy slits their own wrist and makes poems, have you seen any one doing that here and is still part of reality...

And wow, you guys are really 13 and 14? Ayos. Hahaha, sa bagay. I discovered Muse and joined this site when I was 14 myself.

Yup, since Hyper Music but I only know that song and some singles until 2005/2006, then I know almost all[13 kapalang Guio?]

Tama ka about the Filipino teenagers. Naging problem ko yan nung summer eh. I just hated how some people had the audacity to call themselves 'emo' just because nakikinig sila sa Chicosci, or Typecast. Tapos gagawa pa sila ng threat na sasaktan nila ako dahil galit ako sa kanila, eh di nga nila kilala kung sino ang Radiohead, or Taking Back Sunday eh!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Good Times man ... dapat nag post ka ng pic mo para mahanap ka nila [yung ava mo]:LOL:

Malaki talaga ang fanbase ng Muse dito, nakatago lang silang lahat sa ilalim ng bato. Sa LSGH, marami ang mahilig sa Muse. Di lang nila masyado pinapakita. Sa MC din, ang hilig pa nila kantahin yung Starlight pati TIRO. Malakas ang fanbase ng Muse dito. Di lang sila talaga nagpaparamdam. Tandaan niyo na nag-#1 na ang Supermassive Black Hole sa NU.

We will have that concert. Di lang siguro ngayon. ;)

Galing kasi magtago yung mga kaibigan natin :LOL:

the fanbase... maybe here in MM only but outside... I don't know, Cebu perhaps?

Guio, gawa tayo ng event parang Lollapalozaa or Big Day Out tapos kuhanin natin sila and some others, makakatugtog sila dito in our event and play another because they're all ready here and makikilalapa sila ng mga tao dito :happy:

I disagree. I believe we do have the honor of Muse here, some of us here are dedicated to them no matter what others might or will say. Waste of money for them you might say, well maybe but a little hyping goes a looong way ;)

I'm a teenager, I love rock and all the subs under it[not much on the emo and death metal + vocal part] I hate it as well when someone says he loves rock but only knows: Chicoshit, Typecast, MCR if not that The Used, etc. or sometimes calling a band emo even though they're not: Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Death Cab for Cutie, MUSE ... or even more so if someone is punk is called emo, compare any song from a band called "Dropkick Murphy's" and "Taking Back Sunday" there is a clear difference: DKM will make you smile, laugh, go wild while TBS will leave you somewhat motionless...

nicely said arias... me too, i not the type who rides the emo bandwagon... although i like chicosci and typecast but i would never ever dress emo or wear make-ups, i like them for the music they make but not the lifestyle they do...

i own a shop here in paranaque, and mostly my customers are public high school brats, they're the type that u see in concerts wearing black clothes, sweaty and smelling filthy moshing in the pit.. and ask them if they know the essence of what they're doing, they'll just said because its cool... WHAT THE FUCK!! anyway i'm not bitter about this, i just dont get it...

but i'm proud to say that i may have influenced 4 or 5 people to listen to muse, i made them understand that this is real music... now they're more hardcore fan than me...

nicely said arias... me too, i not the type who rides the emo bandwagon... although i like chicosci and typecast but i would never ever dress emo or wear make-ups, i like them for the music they make but not the lifestyle they do...

i own a shop here in paranaque, and mostly my customers are public high school brats, they're the type that u see in concerts wearing black clothes, sweaty and smelling filthy moshing in the pit.. and ask them if they know the essence of what they're doing, they'll just said because its cool... WHAT THE FUCK!! anyway i'm not bitter about this, i just dont get it...

but i'm proud to say that i may have influenced 4 or 5 people to listen to muse, i made them understand that this is real music... now they're more hardcore fan than me...

You own a shop here in Paranaque? Cool. :p Where is it?

Arias, yeah, 13 pa lang ako. :LOL: Funny, eh? Yung Lollapalooza na balak mong gawin mahirap, but it's worth a shot.

You own a shop here in Paranaque? Cool. :p Where is it?

Arias, yeah, 13 pa lang ako. :LOL: Funny, eh? Yung Lollapalooza na balak mong gawin mahirap, but it's worth a shot.

What kind of shop is it I might add ;)

on the Lolla thing... well its a challenge, kung talagang gagawin namin ni migi yung Warped Tour sa PH... then we get rekognition for that big dream event, I use my rekognition to get artist and money and bribe Muse to come here if they won't do it the old fasion way :shifty:

What kind of shop is it I might add ;)

oopss... sorry i didnt mention... its a computer shop, its in east service road paranaque...

if you happen to be near you can drop-by and play for free (but for limited time only :p)

oopss... sorry i didnt mention... its a computer shop, its in east service road paranaque...

if you happen to be near you can drop-by and play for free (but for limited time only :p)

Cool. :p I'll look for it.

I only live in UPS, so it's so easy to find. :D

Hello, just dropping in for a gentle reminder: Vote for Muse!

Link: http://battleofthevideosblog.mtv.com/

Thank you very much for your time. :)

MTV Phil might not show this...

but hey, their in the lead... can this cause another US tour in 2008 :shifty:

Guio, malapit ka ba sa Molave? doon kami dating nakatira, yung alam ko lang sa Paranaque yun.

prototype?

untitled.jpg

needs work and I doubt it will be used but hey, I'm learning something with photo editing :happy:

MTV Phil might not show this...

but hey, their in the lead... can this cause another US tour in 2008 :shifty:

prototype?

untitled.jpg

needs work and I doubt it will be used but hey, I'm learning something with photo editing :happy:

hehehe astig naman... lupet naman ng pagkagawa!!!

pwede na yan!!!