Fuckin hell! I almost got a hold of an Iron Cobra single pedal for $60 on eBay, and I was about to bid during the last few minutes and I was using my dad's ebay account... I was trying to ask my dad if I could bid on it and I'd pay him later while he was on the phone, and he wouldn't fucking answer me, and I told him it was ending in 3 minutes, and he just told me to leave him alone. :eek: And he was watching me watch the bid end while he was on the phone.

:eek:

:noey: I should've just bid on it anyway. :noey:

Question for Adam...

Adam on your site where did you get the information from about the SPDS? Only interested cause ive never seen him use one and there never seems to be one around his kit.

Also when you talk about triggers, are you suggesting Dom triggers backing tracks from the floor tom rim? or have i read it wrong? I always presumed Morgan is now in charge of tracks, + triggering from the rims seems very impractical...

Question for Adam...

Adam on your site where did you get the information from about the SPDS? Only interested cause ive never seen him use one and there never seems to be one around his kit.

Also when you talk about triggers, are you suggesting Dom triggers backing tracks from the floor tom rim? or have i read it wrong? I always presumed Morgan is now in charge of tracks, + triggering from the rims seems very impractical...

tech magazines and interviews. The module is offstage so you wont see it.

he has two triggers on his kit - one on his snare - one on his mid floor tom.

and they do the shaker sounds etc.

Morgan's backing tracks are strings in B+H, vocals in Hysteria etc....nothing 'percussive'

Oh ok, just presumed that because Dom only has about 3 electric sounds he would be using a small module and have no need for the sampler. I thought morgan would be in charge of the spds, as there surely must be a patch change half way through starlight to switch the handclaps off - or is dom triggering them from the rim and not the snare??

Guest Bl44t44p

Hey anyone else noticed on the pohotos that Dom used a different kit on the 17th instead of his usual Tama kit?