The thing that sucks is that The Handler is going to be released before a leak/stream, and I'm dead set about not listening to any more of the album prior to release so that I can listen to it all at once.....might have to disappear from here for a few days.

Il join you, I don't know why I'm lurking here waiting for the leak when I really want this to be the first full Muse album I enjoy from start to finish.

I plan on occupying myself with some Monster Hunter for the week, then beat Majoras Mask, dunno why I've been putting it off.

Il join you, I don't know why I'm lurking here waiting for the leak when I really want this to be the first full Muse album I enjoy from start to finish.

I plan on occupying myself with some Monster Hunter for the week, then beat Majoras Mask, dunno why I've been putting it off.

Xenoblade is a must buy.

Yeah, but sometimes there'll be an answer on the very same page. I understand a lot of irrelevant bollocks gets posted here but that question is usually asked and answered pretty frequently so it'd just help relieve some of the clog/repeating posts if people read back a page or two before asking.

I usually read back 10 pages or so, or at least skim them, when I'm pretty sure nothing of import is being talked about.

When it's 100 pages, I get a bit concerned someone listed the US tour dates, and it got buried under 99 pages of bad puns.

The thing that sucks is that The Handler is going to be released before a leak/stream, and I'm dead set about not listening to any more of the album prior to release so that I can listen to it all at once.....might have to disappear from here for a few days.

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to find something to do in between my work projects so I don't read stuff about songs I'm not going to listen to. I don't want to hear anymore of the album until I can hear the full thing. Enough is enough.

Xenoblade is a must buy.

It would be, if you didn't have to buy a brand new, barely an upgrade, 3DS to play it. Such bullshit.

Just got a call from Triple M radio station, won a competition and listening to drones in full tomorrow night!!!

Take copious notes

We are couuunting on youuu

It's up to yooouuu

Spread your review to the board

You must review it all

Tell us

Tell us your final thoughts

Etc I can't keep this going