Sometimes I wonder if muse would ever turn reversed versions of their songs into actual songs.

They all sound completely different. I'm trying to see if CE reversed sounds like what we heard from Globalist so far

you have the weirdest posts.

But the riffs on Yes Please and Micro Cuts are pretty much the same if you reverse one.

Gee, I stop keeping track of the forum for a couple of days and come back only to have to scroll bck like fifteen pages to figure out why everyone is talking about Defector and The Globalist. Okay, now I'm really excited again, but I'm not watching this before the album comes out...and now I have to live with that choice...gah. This will be difficult...

Can anyone help me please?

What advantage is there to pre-order the Drones CD + DVD from the Muse website for £17.29 (after adding delivery costs) (with digital copies of Dead Inside and Psycho thrown in), as opposed to pre-ordering the CD + DVD from Amazon for £12.99 (free delivery) and getting Dead Inside and Psycho from iTunes for 99p each (grand total = £14.97). Is there something I'm missing to justify the £2.32 extra I'd pay through the Muse website?

£2.32 might not seem like much, but I don't want to waste money if I don't have to! I'm not even planning on purchasing the two released songs - I'll wait for the album, so I'm actually going to save a total of £4.30 by buying off Amazon. Am I missing something?

Gee, I stop keeping track of the forum for a couple of days and come back only to have to scroll bck like fifteen pages to figure out why everyone is talking about Defector and The Globalist. Okay, now I'm really excited again, but I'm not watching this before the album comes out...and now I have to live with that choice...gah. This will be difficult...

Your will will be broken. You will watch it and you will like it. You know it. Resistance is futile.

so how was the video discovered in the first place?

This is what's been puzzling me.

Why leak only a snippet? Why not the whole thing? If it's edited, it's highly likely done.

Who did he leak it to?

Who leaked it?

How did Muse France find it? Were they just looking or did a source give it? Is this source muse?

Who knows