Russia - Tours

Divien

Hello Muse'cians. Thread is for discussing Muse tours in Russia.

The last Tour was in 2011 in Moscow.

At this point some time has passed (3 years for 2014), Muse has become even more popular and has progressed and Russia missed the energy and brightness of Muse and would be very glad to meet again with stars in his capital!

I appeal to the representatives of Muse to report on the presence of near-term plans to ignite the lights of the capital of Russia!

KR and Thank You.

Edited by Divien

What can we say... Russia was missed out in the T2L era. We hoped for a summer festival, but alas! Are we supposed to wait for the next tour in 2015? But what if the guys forget about us once again? We are forgotten, forsaken and depressed. :c

i am almoust sure they will never come back to Russia.

UNFAIR.

But Dom said recently in Brasil that they want to make a tour in Asia and South America.....:eek:

I hope they'll finally come to Russia lol

бля,у меня английский просто пздц))00

i am almoust sure they will never come back to Russia.

We have been waiting for too long...

MUSE have millions and millions fans here, why they don't want to come here is a huge mystery.

UNFAIR.

It's been 3 years, calm your tits.

Exactly, before returning to Russia they should play in Uganda first. Also, North Korea has the biggest stadium in the world, will be a bang if they play there.

Unfortunately, the politicians of these contries won't feel confortable with a band like Muse. I know is not fair for the fans.

And i don't think Matt is worried about russian politics cause they played here many times before.

And yet you think they will never return...because it's been 3 years since the last time.

Which is actually shorter than the time it took for them to return for those 2011 gigs...

And yet you think they will never return...because it's been 3 years since the last time.

Which is actually shorter than the time it took for them to return for those 2011 gigs...

because tour is over...

and they promised to tell dates two times in 2012 and 2013 and both times it was not true.

because tour is over...

and they promised to tell dates two times in 2012 and 2013 and both times it was not true.

So? They'll come back to Russia at some point. It took them 4 years before the 2011 gigs, like Tjet pointed out.

There is no need for a discussion thread on specific tours, or speculation for a single country; please use the General Discussion thread for any tour discussion. Here you may discuss the option for future gigs.

Specific gigs may be discussed in the gigs section, however at this time there are no known future gigs in Russia yet.

If you wish to discuss Russian tours, or other off-topic things, please use this thread.

Locked :)