JimJims

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted on this board!

Nice to see there's some Irish activity here, even if there's no Muse activity in Ireland :(

Yea, sounds like a few of you are up for Oxegen! Yay!

..........................*pause for memories of last year*........................

it was so class, can't wait for this year, after three years, it's my first time camping! :p

Three of my friends are going to Oxegen - I really shouldn't complain about not going: the REASON I'm not going is that we're going on holiday on th 8th of July (shit, that's my friend's birthday; HOW have I not noticed that till now?) - but I'm pissed off because this year's lineup is so bitching. Ah well, I suppose Muse will be at it next year, so maybe I'll be able to go then.

Yes i know I'm so fuckin excited but i have one question i'm under 18 and wonderin if i'll be able to get in...

Movin off that subject i'm gona hav a great day 2moro i'm goin to tha zoo with my relatives 4rm austrailia and going to the carnival in swords but on the other hand not so gr8 as tis a sunday and shittin skool 2moro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
:( When I heard Muse were playin The Point on November 3rd I went straight to ticketmaster.ie and it said tickets go on sale 30/06/06....so I went on it again a few days ago to book my tickets and the concert wasn't even listed!!! :eek::mad: but when I looked it up today it was listed but tickets werent available!!!!!! Can somebody please tell me if a)Muse are playin The Point on Nov 3rd and b)are tickets available/sold out and c)if the tickets really did go on sale on the 3th or are they going on sale on the 21st as mentioned by one of people on this forum. PLEASE help me as I am a huge Muse fan but have never gotten the chance to see them live and now I finally can but it is proving very difficult!! :( :( :stunned:

:( When I heard Muse were playin The Point on November 3rd I went straight to ticketmaster.ie and it said tickets go on sale 30/06/06....so I went on it again a few days ago to book my tickets and the concert wasn't even listed!!! :eek::mad: but when I looked it up today it was listed but tickets werent available!!!!!! Can somebody please tell me if a)Muse are playin The Point on Nov 3rd and b)are tickets available/sold out and c)if the tickets really did go on sale on the 3th or are they going on sale on the 21st as mentioned by one of people on this forum. PLEASE help me as I am a huge Muse fan but have never gotten the chance to see them live and now I finally can but it is proving very difficult!! :( :( :stunned:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived