JimJims

Where have we all gone?

The only irish posting anymore seem to be me, impressiveclergyman, comingtoosoon, Musette 89. Where is everybody?

Getta posting!!! What about a meet-up? (i know two people already know each other ;) )

Slan libh :cool:

Or should I say Conas tá tú?

Thats right isnt it? :confused:

My brains gone to mush since school ended

Yeah u just forgot the á in front of the tá, i have forgotten everytin too :)

There is a clear lack of Irish people n this board! :(

I saw something about the irish in family guy once.

The dad was showing Chris a movie/documentary thing where the Irish were really smart and everyone were scientists and then some guy came in with a pint of bear and we lost it... em, yeah.

Things like that annoy me though :indiffere

I saw something about the irish in family guy once.

The dad was showing Chris a movie/documentary thing where the Irish were really smart and everyone were scientists and then some guy came in with a pint of bear and we lost it... em, yeah.

Things like that annoy me though :indiffere

Ah come on its only joke Peter is meant to be Irish too :cool:

:LOL: That reminded me of this thing on the radio a few nights ago.

You've probably heard of the Adrian Kennady Phone Show on fm104. And they have this thing called Get It Off Your Chest. This American girl called in saying shes gonna move to Ireland cause she met a dubin lad on holidays in the Canarys and he said that she should come and see him in dublin sometime if she was ever there.

So shes moving! He doesnt even know :LOL:

Gullible Americans.

And then they were testing her Irish knowledge and asked where Ronald Reagan's family was from and she said "Whos Ronald Reagan?" :stunned::LOL:

:LOL: That reminded me of this thing on the radio a few nights ago.

You've probably heard of the Adrian Kennady Phone Show on fm104. And they have this thing called Get It Off Your Chest. This American girl called in saying shes gonna move to Ireland cause she met a dubin lad on holidays in the Canarys and he said that she should come and see him in dublin sometime if she was ever there.

So shes moving! He doesnt even know :LOL:

Gullible Americans.

And then they were testing her Irish knowledge and asked where Ronald Reagan's family was from and she said "Whos Ronald Reagan?" :stunned::LOL:

Yes there appears to be some very silly Americans :cool:

Archived