JimJims

I thought i was the only one who really like it coz you never hear about it on other forums as much as any other song.his voice is so...ORGASMICAL.... :p ....yes thats what it is just thinkin bout the song gives me naughty thoughts.....eh em...... on a different subject i got bloc party's album today it is fukin brill a bit pissed i missed them perform in dublin but was in england boo hoo :'( :'(

My mate saw them in the Ulster Hall last year, she said someone got injected at it - mental note to neglect mentioning that to my mum next time Muse hit Ireland.

Orgasmical, dunno, swoonworthy more like. Smoooth. Not sort of creepy and obsessive (not that I'd mind if it was Matt :p ) like some of the other Muse love songs.

Any Discworld fans out there will know what I mean when I say that I get a very Nanny-Ogg-ish look on my face when I hear that song.

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in as an Irish Muser... :happy:

Oxegen, hmmm... line-up doesn't strike me as brilliant, apart from the Mars Volta, who are probably worth the entire ticket price... it's a brilliant weekend though, will probably go for the craic...

I'd love to go - great lineup - but *cringes at the lameness of it all* I'm not allowed to go. I probably wouldn't get in anyway. Did you hear it's over-21s only this year?

I'd really start pushing if Muse got announced, but failing that it'll be a weekend in front of the comp for me.

I just got this email from MCD:

Under 6 Yr Olds Will Not Be Admitted In Any Circumstances.

6 To 15 Yr Olds Will Be Admitted If Accompanied By A Parent Or Guardian.

16 And 17 Yr Olds Will Be Admitted If Accompanied By An Adult.

Adults Will Have To Sign A Form Taking Responsibility For The Minor.

"I was misinformed."

I plan to say that to all my teachers when I fail my GCSEs. Then I'll be kicked out for sure. :LOL: My first exam is a month from today. Je suis fucked. actually that one is three weeks from today :$

Archived