JimJims

And I'm becoming more Oirish by the day- I seem to be developing a taste for whiskey! :D

Ummmmm whiskey, but i only like it when its winter and im down the beach and then it just warms ur chest up, a really nice sensation :D

:'( :'( School soon :'( :'( Im back September 1st. At least ure going into 4th year, im going straight into 5th :'(

Any luck with that dude yet? Whats his name BTW? Coincidentally i have the same predictement as you, the girl i really like is coming back at the start of September for just this year and then shes going :'(

Hmmmmm many times have i did this :'(

Meh. Not so keen, to be honest. Internet meet-ups on TV always go wrong. and I'm afraid i'm going to have to trust the tv. :unsure:

Maybe when I'm older. Like 70. Muse will probably be "resting" by then, though.

Jeez man where have you been for the past while? :eek:

Meh. Not so keen, to be honest. Internet meet-ups on TV always go wrong. and I'm afraid i'm going to have to trust the tv. :unsure:

Maybe when I'm older. Like 70. Muse will probably be "resting" by then, though.

I agree with you

do you know J? i like J...

I dont know a J :unsure:

Who is he?

your sig is rather funky :D i like

Thanks very much!

The concert was amazing!

They did about 8 encores and went way over time.

Glen started to sing The Blowers Daughter and the crowd went mental! And then you see this guy coming out from the side of the stage and who else could it be but Damien Rice himself!

So you can imagine how the crowd reacted to when Glen handed over his guitar :D

It was beautiful. I think I got too emotional for my own good :LOL:

I heard the girl Maire Doyle Kennady was their too. She was in the mosh pit with Paul Noonan and Damien Rice.

I'll be quiet now :D

Archived