JimJims

Conas a bhfuil tu abalta na diabhail fadhas a usaid? (*buffs nails* :LOL: )

(Please ignore any ridiculous grammar/spelling errors, I'm surprised I have that much..)

Keh I haven't done Irish in 2 years...(I've been in the class just the teachers don't do anything)

Ta me an tra! (It doesn't make any sense but it's all I have) :D

fan bomaite - wait a minute

i feel so interlectual

i wish i had medically proven spelling dificulties, at least then id have an excsue...

uh oh i thought that was fan noimead.....

i heard tell that muse were coming back for a last show in the olympia. can anyone confirm that?

uh oh i thought that was fan noimead.....

i heard tell that muse were coming back for a last show in the olympia. can anyone confirm that?

Yeah I think we use 'fan nóiméad' as wait a minute here.

Havent heard anything about that, but then again I'm not really up to date on muse news...

Táim ag lorg daoine a sheinn an giotár dorn chun grúpa a bhunaíoch. Is mise an seinneoir giotár leictreach agus tá daoine agam chun an piano agus na drumaí a sheinniú. Má tá suim agat, sheol e-phos chugam ar eoin_neylon@hotmail.com. (Ní gá a bheith ábalta Gaeilge a chaint go líofa!!!) Ar pointe eile an bhfuil fios ag éinne faoi aon ceolchoirm Muse sa thodhchaí? Chonaic mé na buachaillí (i ndeireadh na dála!!!) ag Oxegen :D agus nílim ábalta fanacht chun iad a fheicéal arís!!!!!!! :):):)

Bheadh sé sin go h-iontach. Ní raibh mé ábalta dul go dtí a gceolchoirmí i bhFeabhra mar bhí mé ag posadh i gCnoc Mhuire i Maigh Eo an céad lá agus ag imirt i gcluiche leath cheannais coláistí na Mumhan sa pheil (a chailleamar go dona!) :mad: an dara lá. Táim ag tnúth leis a bhfilleadhgo hÉirinn. :D

• 2 weeks later...

i decided we needed a site to worship all things irish whilst being fans of the beautiful muse.I'll start the ball rolling.

ahem

i was at tommy tiernan last night.it was only hilarious.he had ardal o hanlon and apres match supporting him.Everything was so funny.Pure legendary stuff.Especially the apres match lads(you know tierno was clearly the best so excluding him).They had the guy who pretends to be german.only class.you pixie-headed focks.....

the ball is now rolling....please continue

(Kicks the ball along!) Tommy is pure comic genious. :LOL: Missed him when he came to both Galway and Ennis there last week, SHITE! :mad: Can't wait for Muse to grace these shores again. Probably won't be for a while though. End of spring if we're lucky. :indiff: Oh wait a minute, forgot about the luck of the Irish :D F*ck it, t'is poring rain and i've to walk home from campus to clean the house after house party last night. Bad thing is, in my state I did mst of the thrashing!!! :(;):rolleyes: Have been told stories of what I was up to that I've no recollection of :confused: Oh well I'm still in one piece. So yeah, Muse.ie should get the go ahead for sure. It has my backin.

• 2 weeks later...
its an irish radio station so its going up here!Phantom fm got their license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D im sooo happy! :)

I heard about that on Rte earlier!

I've missed listening to The Two Petes Talk Rubbish every Sunday night

Whens it back on air?

Archived