• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

YAAAAY IRISH MUSERS.

I can't find anyone in my town that loves Muse are much as me. Everybody thinks they're overrated. >___> If only Muse came to Ireland a bit more. Sigh. An outdoor gig with the weather we've been having lately would've been mad. :'D

YAAAAY IRISH MUSERS.

I can't find anyone in my town that loves Muse are much as me. Everybody thinks they're overrated. >___> If only Muse came to Ireland a bit more. Sigh. An outdoor gig with the weather we've been having lately would've been mad. :'D

I think they were meant to have a gig in the Aviva this summer but that clearly fell through

I think they were meant to have a gig in the Aviva this summer but that clearly fell through

I still want an explanation for that. On their last twitter Q&A for the Panic Station vid I sent them over 200 tweets asking them about it/if they were coming back

I still want an explanation for that. On their last twitter Q&A for the Panic Station vid I sent them over 200 tweets asking them about it/if they were coming back

And with Chris talking about T2L tour finishing up soon it looks like we won't get an explanation unless a fan meets them and asks them directly about it.

And with Chris talking about T2L tour finishing up soon it looks like we won't get an explanation unless a fan meets them and asks them directly about it.

Oh I'd forgotten what you described did actually happen. A girl I know on twitter did meet him and asked him about it. Apparently he said "the way the economy is in Ireland right now there would be no point as it wouldn't sell very well"

same girl also said they rehearsed Muscle Museum but it was sounding too 90s

Oh I'd forgotten what you described did actually happen. A girl I know on twitter did meet him and asked him about it. Apparently he said "the way the economy is in Ireland right now there would be no point as it wouldn't sell very well"

same girl also said they rehearsed Muscle Museum but it was sounding too 90s

Have they been paying attention to ticket sales in Ireland lately?

Bruce Springsteen sold out in 3 different venues 3 times ffs :mad:

I mean, they probably wouldn't sell out a stadium but maybe a co-headline gig at Marley Park or a gig at Phoenix Park would sell out?

Have they been paying attention to ticket sales in Ireland lately?

Bruce Springsteen sold out in 3 different venues 3 times ffs :mad:

I mean, they probably wouldn't sell out a stadium but maybe a co-headline gig at Marley Park or a gig at Phoenix Park would sell out?

Tbf there would be an awful lot more demand for Bruce than there would be for Muse. Everyone's heard of Bruce, I can't say the same about Radio~ I mean Muse.

Archived