JimJims

Thanks very much!

The concert was amazing!

They did about 8 encores and went way over time.

Glen started to sing The Blowers Daughter and the crowd went mental! And then you see this guy coming out from the side of the stage and who else could it be but Damien Rice himself!

So you can imagine how the crowd reacted to when Glen handed over his guitar :D

It was beautiful. I think I got too emotional for my own good :LOL:

I heard the girl Maire Doyle Kennady was their too. She was in the mosh pit with Paul Noonan and Damien Rice.

I'll be quiet now :D

woaaaaaaaaah can you feel the jealous vibes coming from me??! sounds like an amazinng gig :D

Anybody see the Stripes yesterday? Twas also pretty damn amazing, though the crowd wasn't the best. Had a brilliant time, they were really in great form.

What else can you say? They were really great, I love the way they played stuff from all the albums (and bsides), twas great (I'm not the biggest fan of elephant, 7NA and Ball + Biscuit were quite awe inspiring all the same!).

Should've heard me last night, I was in shock at how great they were. It ended pretty early though, I was surprised it was over by about 10.20. I think they played for about an hour and a quarter, short and sweet! :cool:

I didn't notice if she did, although I'm not a drummer so... I thought she was grand, she was getting really into it, she's really funny to watch. Her head was lolling over and her hair was everywhere and she kept on sticking out her tongue at Jack lol.

it was :D

they're playing belfast arnt they? Or you could get down to Dublin and see them in Vicar Street. Tickets havent gone on sale yet, I dont think.

grrrrrr i'll be in uni and i dont think they r playin in edinburgh!! :mad:

I heard Meg kept screwing up on drums. But that was from a person who gets annoyed from everything :rolleyes:

JimJims, yeah check here: http://fake.theframes.ie/v4/news/dates.php Should be excellant :)

OMG they are playing so many tiny places, Castlebar and Letterkenny.

I heard Glen Hansard was meant to be playing a solo gig in the Millbank Theatre in my town Rush. Its a tiny place but David Kitt, Damien Dempsey, Susanne Vega have played there. And David Kitt is playing again on September 12th.

I havent heard much of David Kitt myself but from what other people are saying, hes meant to be a bit boring. I'll have a listen to him myself sometime soon.

Tickets for The Frames are a bit pricey but it would be worth it.

Bell x1 are also playing Vicar St on October 2nd, €20.50 I think it costs. Not bad at all

So many gigs, so little money :indiffere

Archived