10 members have voted

1. 1. Fave album?

• Showbiz
    • Origin of Symmetry
    • Absolution
    • Black Holes & Revelations
    • The Resistance
    • The 2nd Law

Pretty sure we already have this thread somewhere that's why.
Are you sure though? I mean this IS a Muse forum that has been active since like...2003? Is it really likely that someone would have made a poll for the favourite muse album?

Are you sure though? I mean this IS a Muse forum that has been active since like...2003? Is it really likely that someone would have made a poll for the favourite muse album?

k4q.gif

But for realz, people's taste in music changes all the time. I want to find out if fans enjoy T2L or TR more now. Honestly, you don't even have to post, just vote for your favorite, and leave this thread forever.

Wow, you guys love cliques here huh? Maybe if I were a popular user everyone wouldn't be such a jerk. Sorry for wasting your time asking a Muse related question on a Muse forum. You can go back to your "Banter" threads.

Maybe people wouldn't make fun of you if you stopped replying to everything with a reaction gif.

Also in case you didn't get the memo, there are already a million threads about people's favourite album, and this thread will be locked soon enough.