2013.12.10 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Australia

musecam123

Just saw the setlist...

Perth is still the winner for best setlist ever on the Aussie tour!

Debatable. Though we can agree Brisbane was unlucky.

We (Melb Friday) had;

- Citizen Erased (w/o a malfunction ;))

- Explorers

- Stockholm Syndrome

- Agitated

You folk had;

- Citizen Erased (...extended version)

- Hypermusic

- Sunburn

- Unnatural Selection

Seb I think I saw you too, just going off your avatar picture and the blue shirt.

If you look at the thrust from the floor, I was on the right-hand corner that sticks out.

2nd Muse gig, 1st time on barrier :happy: Had a really good time despite the setlist. Apparently the band only flew into Brisbane that afternoon, and they didn't have time to soundcheck any songs, so basic setlist was played.

Whaaaat! That makes 3 of us at least, cool as! How's you know haha

Make that 4!!

The crowd was pretty (very) tame where I was (a few rows back in front of Matt). And I guess the average set made up for what we got on the second night last time. Definitely loved finally seeing unnatural selection live though.

Debatable. Though we can agree Brisbane was unlucky.

We (Melb Friday) had;

- Citizen Erased (w/o a malfunction ;))

- Explorers

- Stockholm Syndrome

- Agitated

You folk had;

- Citizen Erased (...extended version)

- Hypermusic

- Sunburn

- Unnatural Selection

Perth definitely wins! I mean extended version of Citizen probably hasn't been played before ;)

And Sunburn destroys explorers!

I've seen Stockholm live 2 times so was nice to see Unnatural Selection for the first time :)

I'm devastated that I missed Fury however!

Make that 4!!

The crowd was pretty (very) tame where I was (a few rows back in front of Matt). And I guess the average set made up for what we got on the second night last time. Definitely loved finally seeing unnatural selection live though.

Haha cool. T'ville invasion!

Yeah unnatural was great. But yeah pretty annoying getting no real rarities :( still had a great time

Seb I think I saw you too, just going off your avatar picture and the blue shirt.

If you look at the thrust from the floor, I was on the right-hand corner that sticks out.

2nd Muse gig, 1st time on barrier :happy: Had a really good time despite the setlist. Apparently the band only flew into Brisbane that afternoon, and they didn't have time to soundcheck any songs, so basic setlist was played.

Hey that's where I was too at barrier :) pretty sure

And that's shit, I heard it was because Kate came to visit Matt in melb or something? Which is fair enough if it's true but made it pretty unlucky for us haha

Hey that's where I was too at barrier :) pretty sure

And that's shit, I heard it was because Kate came to visit Matt in melb or something? Which is fair enough if it's true but made it pretty unlucky for us haha

A few of us in Melbourne were told by some chick working in a cafe that her friend had cut the band's hair and Kate had been there... Safe to say their hair was the same length, but Guiding Light was played that night...

• 2 weeks later...
gerry---have definitely enjoyed ALL your vids, and pics as well! Thank you so much for sharing them with us...especially nice for those of us who weren't there. :):D Thanks again!! And have to say again how unbelievable your pics are. :)

Thanks for your kind words, I appreciate it! :)