2013.12.10 - Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane, Australia

musecam123

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Looks like it's split into front and back, but got GA11, so I'll be right at the front. Bring on december!

GA11 also. Will be my third muse concert at the entertainment centre and I don't think I've ever not been GA11 haha!

GA11 for me too!

Hey I'm GA11 too, just wondering if the whole standing area is divided into only front and back? Or are the 2 sections in each divided as well?

I don't know if that makes sense haha, but my friend got her ticket separately so she's GA4 and I'm GA11. does anyone know if we'll be able to somehow be together or will she be in front of Matt and me in front of Chris?

I have no idea what is going on... haha

Hey I'm GA11 too, just wondering if the whole standing area is divided into only front and back? Or are the 2 sections in each divided as well?

I don't know if that makes sense haha, but my friend got her ticket separately so she's GA4 and I'm GA11. does anyone know if we'll be able to somehow be together or will she be in front of Matt and me in front of Chris?

I have no idea what is going on... haha

I believe you will both enter through different doors, but there doesn't seem to be any divider between the two. Just have to fight the crowd to reach her and you should be sweet. :LOL:

Now I have a question: This is my first time in GA for a Muse gig. When should I be arriving to get a decent place? And/or does anyone want to queue with me? :awesome:

I believe you will both enter through different doors, but there doesn't seem to be any divider between the two. Just have to fight the crowd to reach her and you should be sweet. :LOL:

Now I have a question: This is my first time in GA for a Muse gig. When should I be arriving to get a decent place? And/or does anyone want to queue with me? :awesome:

yeah that's what I was dreading haha, don't wanna end up in the middle where the stage juts out really! I just wanted to be on Matt's side :p

I have the same question as it's my first time seeing them not in a festival! I will most likely queue with you :D

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly I won't be queuing up early this year - have to work and wait for the partner to finish work too before we trek out to the venue.

And I don't know what to expect with our setlist, especially after what Adelaide got last night. Perth was promising (rather good actually), and Adelaide got GL...