2013.04.16 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

We Want The Cup

There WILL be a bootleg of this. Look for that in a few weeks or so, I'll update here with links. For now, enjoy an MP3 of Dead Star :D

Feel free to use it in any multicam project, but keep in mind my bootleg will be higher quality than this mp3. I just figured I would post it for people to be able to hear it now, rather than wait until I process the whole bootleg.

https://www.box.com/s/5t01t5dz2s52fn1z31rp

This was my 30th Muse gig, and first time hearing Dead Star. I know all about the campaigns that were done, and the fact that Muse played it in Toronto night two. But that night they played it early in the set, so I thought there was almost no chance to hear it. Then the roulette wheel landed on green and I knew exactly what was up. Those clever bastards! (Not that we all didn't think of it first and post about the green slot being dead star all tour long)

There WILL be a bootleg of this. Look for that in a few weeks or so, I'll update here with links. For now, enjoy an MP3 of Dead Star :D

Feel free to use it in any multicam project, but keep in mind my bootleg will be higher quality than this mp3. I just figured I would post it for people to be able to hear it now, rather than wait until I process the whole bootleg.

This was my 30th Muse gig, and first time hearing Dead Star. I know all about the campaigns that were done, and the fact that Muse played it in Toronto night two. But that night they played it early in the set, so I thought there was almost no chance to hear it. Then the roulette wheel landed on green and I knew exactly what was up. Those clever bastards! (Not that we all didn't think of it first and post about the green slot being dead star all tour long)

Oh yes !!! You're amazing !!! Is it an IEM or just an audience record ?

You've recorded the both gigs maybe ?

Do you know if some one will make a multicam ?

Thank you so much for your record !!! The show was so amazing and the setlist, a dream !!!

Audience recording, not IEM. It'll sound pretty damn good though. I am gonna bet there will be lots of multicams made of Dead Star... not sure about the entire gig itself. I may or may not make a multicam "Best-of" DVD for all the songs I heard on the tour though.

I did record both gigs. Night 1 had some talkers around me though, so not sure how it came out.

Audience recording, not IEM. It'll sound pretty damn good though. I am gonna bet there will be lots of multicams made of Dead Star... not sure about the entire gig itself. I may or may not make a multicam "Best-of" DVD for all the songs I heard on the tour though.

I did record both gigs. Night 1 had some talkers around me though, so not sure how it came out.

Ok, you're on the floor the second night ? I'll listen your record when I'll come back home (not for today...), thank you for what you're made !

I think I'll made a multicam if no one made one ans if I find good videos ;)

Ok, you're on the floor the second night ? I'll listen your record when I'll come back home (not for today...), thank you for what you're made !

I think I'll made a multicam if no one made one ans if I find good videos ;)

Nope, I was where Matt likes to say "in the back" for night 2. Don't worry though, sounded brilliant.

Don't care if there talkers the first night. I'd love to have a bootleg of that, too. Thank you for recording again!

THANK YOU! :D I can't wait for the full bootleg! I was there at the center barrier (What a little tease going "You guys want what???" As if he didn't know what we were gonna say XD (Even if "no one knows it apart from [us]" :p ). Best night of my life!

Archived