A girl took a picture with Dom and them asked me who he was... Rihanna fans<3

Edit: A journalist asked as to send a picture of Tom for no obvious reason. But the cutest thing was when a kid asked Tom about a autograph and he said "I'm not really famous"

Random thought, I wish they'd bring Morgan out to the B-stage as well.

They should bring the piano out for him when he plays New Born.

Maybe next tour he'll just do the whole thing. B-stage for the piano intro, and then he'll do the guitar transition and play guitar for the whole thing. Matt will crowdsurf while singing.

Hey, it wasn't that cruel. Karma already gave me a shit setlist, that should be enough.

You messed with the wrong community. I'm already sending a couple of hitmen after you. I got a discount on international assignments.

They should bring the piano out for him when he plays New Born.

Maybe next tour he'll just do the whole thing. B-stage for the piano intro, and then he'll do the guitar transition and play guitar for the whole thing. Matt will crowdsurf while singing.

I don't think Matt will ever let anyone else touch his piano.

Honestly, except Catherine and her friend, the first 15 in queue were swedes, then some germans, a finnish girl and two french, then more swedes and finally one norwegian after we'd been there 5 hours... Where were all the norwegians? :LOL: And today as well when we met them... The only norwegians there were there for Rihanna.

Anyways I guess it was the shittiest setlist but actually the show I've enjoyed the most. The sound was massive compared to All three stadium-shows I've been to and lights etc were great with all the smoke. It was, as said, really damn hot in there though. Anyways great week.

Archived