Tickets for Rome gig

anasthesia1

I want to buy 3 tickets for the gig in Rome but when I went to this site it says (according to my google translation) that there aren't any tickets left.

so I'm wondering is the gig really sold out ? and if so why doesn't it say that this is the case on muse.mu ?

if the gig isn't sold out can someone please tell me where can I buy 3 tickets, because I really don't want to miss Muse

(sorry for my bad english, I hope what I wrote makes sense )

Ticketone has no ticket left at the moment. The reason why it doesn't say sold out on .mu is either because they might release some more tickets later on or management hasn't updated the site.

All I can suggest is keep an eye on the ticketone website and also the musebay thread as people might sell tickets on there if they can't go anymore.

Ticketone has no ticket left at the moment. The reason why it doesn't say sold out on .mu is either because they might release some more tickets later on or management hasn't updated the site.

All I can suggest is keep an eye on the ticketone website and also the musebay thread as people might sell tickets on there if they can't go anymore.

thanks, I'll keep an eye on it

I also found this site that says they have tickets but I don't know if I can trust it

thanks, I'll keep an eye on it

I also found this site that says they have tickets but I don't know if I can trust it

Yeah, Viagogo's pretty legit I think, not used it myself but some of my friends and family have and they didn't have any problems that I know of.

Archived