Changes to seat allocation Emirates show & new ticket prices

ec70

Hi

My seats to Sun 26 May at Emirates have been moved as I have been told the stage has been moved forward this would have severly restricted view. YET there are now new cheaper seats on sale there not listed as restricted view. Now I'm not happy with the new allocation some 21 rows back side view of stage in upper tier.

What is going on Muse guys? I'm really unhappy with response from Gigs&Tours/See Tickets can you help me please?

:(

From the looks of it the cheap seats are behind the stage, like they were for the O2 gigs last year.

Looks like it's a 360 affair

Hi thanks for your reply, do you have a link to a seating/stage set up map as the only one I've seen is on ticketmaster which suggests stage at opposite end to my original seats?

thanks

Hi thanks for your reply, do you have a link to a seating/stage set up map as the only one I've seen is on ticketmaster which suggests stage at opposite end to my original seats?

thanks

Afraid I do not but it looks like the sections initially put behind the stage are now up for sale following their production finalisation. I'm actually kind of excited to see what it is.

Afraid I do not but it looks like the sections initially put behind the stage are now up for sale following their production finalisation. I'm actually kind of excited to see what it is.

Hmm I'm just so confused have raised complaint with See Tickets as they don't seem to be able to give me a straight answer.

I was originally in block 102 row 3 upper tier priced at £54.45, kicked out of those only to see them on sale now at £30 or so but not shown as restricted view which presumably they would be if round the back?

I was excited but just feeling annoyed at the minute!! :mad:

Thanks for replying. :)

Hmm I'm just so confused have raised complaint with See Tickets as they don't seem to be able to give me a straight answer.

I was originally in block 102 row 3 upper tier priced at £54.45, kicked out of those only to see them on sale now at £30 or so but not shown as restricted view which presumably they would be if round the back?

I was excited but just feeling annoyed at the minute!! :mad:

Thanks for replying. :)

Oh if you've been relocated and those tickets are on sale again it does seem a bit weird and a bit stupid.

I'd chase up See a bit more tbh.

You've probably been re-located to a seat with the same price. The old seats are cheaper now, because they're worse.

That's what they've done but they never gave me the option to stay there, originally said I couldn't. Haven't given a sensible explanation why they are worse and the most gauling thing is they've given me seats in upper tier 21 rows back from my originals. If you've ever been to the Emirates you'll know this is really high and a lot different to row 3 what's the point of being in the pre-sale if they then give you cr*ppy seats 3 months later!!

Sorry rant over ;) this is not aimed at you in any way. I await what See have to say this time!

There must be others in the same position I wonder whether anyone else has complained?

This has been going on in the Coventry thread too.

I imagine that you could ask for a refund?

Thanks will take a look there to see what others say. Could ask for refund but I really want to go to the concert just want some decent seats like the one's I booked originally!

thanks ;)

Archived