2013.01.31 - Rose Garden, Portland, OR, US

AmnesiacAZ

Not sure if anyone from the band, crew, or management actually reads these. But PLEASE bring back Sunburn and Map Of The Problematique to the setlist. I was really excited to see they were being played every night in Europe. Now I see that so far, they've been dropped in the US. Sunburn is one of my all time favorite Muse songs. PLEASE PLEASE play it in Portland! MOTP too!

Thanks!

I hate to break it to you, but I looked over the US tour set-list so far.... they [uK bands in general] dumb their concerts down for US audience, that's why, someday I hope and pray I can see them in "the mother land" properly. They give us the hits off the "major albums" and leave the "b"sides and fan favorites out. Sunburn is one of mine as well, but I prefer Muscle Museum, Map of the Pro.... is my all time saved me from killing myself favorite fucking song. To not hear it is a great disservice as despite it being a personal favorite, it's on every fans list in the top 3 if not 5. I would also love to hear blackout, because their Wem show of that was epic.

I'm just taking it as lucky they added Portland and Seattle [my show tomorrow] to the tour last-minute and I get to see them at all... there's always Youtube.

I hate to break it to you, but I looked over the US tour set-list so far.... they [uK bands in general] dumb their concerts down for US audience, that's why, someday I hope and pray I can see them in "the mother land" properly. They give us the hits off the "major albums" and leave the "b"sides and fan favorites out. Sunburn is one of mine as well, but I prefer Muscle Museum, Map of the Pro.... is my all time saved me from killing myself favorite fucking song. To not hear it is a great disservice as despite it being a personal favorite, it's on every fans list in the top 3 if not 5. I would also love to hear blackout, because their Wem show of that was epic.

I'm just taking it as lucky they added Portland and Seattle [my show tomorrow] to the tour last-minute and I get to see them at all... there's always Youtube.

Yeah because Muse has to listen to one person... :rolleyes:

And really who cares if is "dumbed down"? It's Muse. Plain and simple. That in itself is what makes it worth the money.

Archived