2013.06.10 - Stade Dragao, Porto, Portugal

L.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any speculation about supporting bands for this night?

It's weird no one was announced because we're getting really close to 10th June...

The Animals video contest winners went to Emirates but their video wasn't shown, does that mean we are getting it, since they are portugueses? :awesome:

No word on supports yet, we'll probably get some Portuguese bands (much like the Barcelona gig gets Spanish bands).

Also the Animal competition video will be shown on Dragão, the winner has confirmed this :D

The Animals music video me and Miguel made, is going to be played in this gig :) and we're also going

EDIT: oh just saw someone said it before me ahahah xD

:facemelt:

I don't know if you had the opportunity to choose in what gig the video would be shown, if you did and you chose Porto, thanks! And congrats once again ^^

:facemelt:

I don't know if you had the opportunity to choose in what gig the video would be shown, if you did and you chose Porto, thanks! And congrats once again ^^

I chose the London one, I mean, come on, it's cheaper for me to go to Porto than London (and I already had the tickets for Porto gig) and I spent loads to go there :stunned: so yeah... I wanted it to be played in both, I guess, because Portuguese fans wanted it to be played in Porto

from my point of view the porto gig was the best of the tour so far, the band was great, the crowd was great, a almost if not full stadium

Too bad they didn't play Butterflies/Dead Star and Blackout

well i'm sure you were not in the crowd on the first night in London, it was insane, and we have had Dead Star & Blackout!

I'm still disapointed by the fact they didn't play Blackout. Windy? So what, the lightbulb thing isn't necessary to play the damn song. At least replace it with something! -.-'

Oh I wish the two actors were "alive" at Undisclosed Desires so the have to skip it :D

> awesome crowd, full stadium, flash mob, haven't been in Porto in 11 years

> muse drop one song

However, we had animals video (should have been when they were playing it though) and Cristiano Ronaldo dancing to Panic Station :LOL:

I was near the b-stage, unfortunately I couldn't get to barriers :( Only took two photos after the show beginning and here they go

CAM00099_zpse2eb97b7.jpg

CAM00105_zps938e79dc.jpg

Hey guys. I was in the Concert in the Dragão Stadium, and believe me, this is not about being portuguese, but the crowd really was inexplicable. I am very proud of the number of people that went to the concert and of all we did to make Muse feel at home. The "Happy B-Day Matt" plan went perfect, plus all the singing along and the euforia... Simply amazing. Plus, Muse are, in my opinion, doing the best stadium tour they ever did, despite all the polemics behind the style of music they are adopting. On that, I will make no comments, I think everyone is allowed to have their opinion and their likes and dislikes. For me, though, the concert was absolutely perfect. If I have to say, the only things I was disappointed with were the fact that they didn't play Dead Star and Blackout, and the fact that they ended the show with Starlight instead of Survival. But when you're there, with all the pyrotechnics, the lights, projections, the whole show... None of that matters.

Archived