2013.03.04 - United Center, Chicago, IL, US

Furygirl

There was, but I think they were just fiddling around while some of their stage techs worked on something. I could be wrong.

They did something similar in Detroit before TIRO. Maybe no one's gotten around to coming up with a clever name for it yet, but it honestly sounded more like random improv noodling than anything.

They did something similar in Detroit before TIRO. Maybe no one's gotten around to coming up with a clever name for it yet, but it honestly sounded more like random improv noodling than anything.

Name time- TIRO noodle = Toodle. That's all I've got lol

what they said^ :D amazing energetic gig despite the loser chick who tried to push me off the barrier and put her gum in my hair! Being so close to Matt was like a dream, here's my best photo, pretty sure other people will have more and better ones.

and it was great to meet more Musers in real life !

P1030494.jpg

i had a fantastic time at the concert. got to meet a lot of musers for the first time. i was the super tall guy at the barrier in the middle. for anyone that was near me, i was the one that got approached by the drunk girl during Dead Sara and grinded with her cause it just seemed like the naturally ridiculous thing to do.

im at work now but i got some amazing shots ill post later. i had a tremondous time. the group around me was perfect to jam with, lots of jumping and dancing. they played an awesome set and extremely awesome to hear a showbiz song in sunburn.

Wow those pics are fantastic!!!

Just wondering, any idea what they're doing with the footage? Was it just for the projections?

I believe one of three things will happen with it.

1. It'll be spliced into a music video. They've done that more than once.

2. It'll be put into a live show DVD/making of live 2nd Law type thing.

3. Absolutely nothing.

This was my first real Muse concert (that time I watched them at lolla from atop a tree across of Lake Shore Drive doesn't really count) and it blew every synapse of my mind. But of course, I'd expect nothing less.

Anyway, I tried my hand at making a multicam video of the opening song, Unsustainable, using mine and some others' footage. Let me know how it looks!

awesome dude! love it! nice work

That video is really great! Great job making it, I know if I tried it would be the most horrible mess :LOL: I'll definitely be revisiting that vid, awesome memory jogger

Yeah, shouldda just straight out guessed that they'll do nothing with the footage, it it Muse after all!

Archived