2013.02.03 - Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada

kaitie<3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, if anyone hears of a spare floor ticket up for grabs can you let me know? My sister wants a ticket for christmas, and my parents have screwed the dog long enough for all the good tickets to be snapped up :/

And really, the best way to experience your first Muse gig is from the floor. Period.

• 3 months later...

Anyone going to Seattle, then the Alberta shows? We need a way to get the traveling Muse flag from Seattle to Edmonton and then Calgary, then back down to Vancouver.

The alternative would be to make a new flag for Edmonton, then take it to Calgary and Vancouver, where it can be joined up with the flag we started in San Diego.

PM me or Jessica (mod) to brainstorm.

I'm unsure on the time as of right now. Probably between 11-12. The entrance by the box office, have to pick up my tickets AND it's closer to the floor entrance ;)

What about you?

I was gonna suggest that entrance. I'll be there around .12 or (realistically) 1 because the my friend got the tickets and she will be picking them up, handing two to me and keeping two (one of my other buddies gets off work early and will join me later).but i am up early that day with nothing to do so I can get there early too hahaha

Also that's a good time, when Iron Maiden came here last year I queued early and met Coheed and Cambria :)

I was gonna suggest that entrance. I'll be there around .12 or (realistically) 1 because the my friend got the tickets and she will be picking them up, handing two to me and keeping two (one of my other buddies gets off work early and will join me later).but i am up early that day with nothing to do so I can get there early too hahaha

Also that's a good time, when Iron Maiden came here last year I queued early and met Coheed and Cambria :)

Fair enough :) I shall definitely see you there!

I love queueing. I've made tons of friends that way :D

Fair enough :) I shall definitely see you there!

I love queueing. I've made tons of friends that way :D

For sure! I will probably be wearing a leather jacket because it'll be warm that day (plus my big wool coat would be sweaty to wear and impossible to place over the barrier, plus feck knows I'm too lazy/focused on getting a spot in the dead center of the barrier to go to the coat check hahaha), so you'll recognize me.

Yeah me too. People call me a nerd for it, but because of my stubborn habit I always end up getting the best for my party haha. That means forcing Derek to get my shirt while I'm at the barrier (but Saving a spot for him! Hahaha) and waiting super early haha. I'll try to be around there by 12! I just hope I can wake my friend up in enough time for her to get our tickets at the will call hahaha

Btw I heard something about a flag?

For sure! I will probably be wearing a leather jacket because it'll be warm that day (plus my big wool coat would be sweaty to wear and impossible to place over the barrier, plus feck knows I'm too lazy/focused on getting a spot in the dead center of the barrier to go to the coat check hahaha), so you'll recognize me.

Yeah me too. People call me a nerd for it, but because of my stubborn habit I always end up getting the best for my party haha. That means forcing Derek to get my shirt while I'm at the barrier (but Saving a spot for him! Hahaha) and waiting super early haha. I'll try to be around there by 12! I just hope I can wake my friend up in enough time for her to get our tickets at the will call hahaha

Btw I heard something about a flag?

Okies! :) I will most likely be in some sort of brightly coloured pants. Pink or Blue most likely ;P Chances are we'll be the only ones there that early anyways. Hopefully that is... beat down the rest of the competition haha.

SAME HERE! My other 'die-hard' friends are all "So we'll be there for 4?" and I look at them like their insane. No, to hell with that. This is the closest we'll ever get to them, so I'm definitely taking full advantage of that.

I wouldn't stress too much about getting the tickets before you get into the queue. I don't think the box office even opens up before 4?

Yeah there will be one! I need to make a pitstop at Walmart or something and grab some material and markers for it. Thanks for the reminder :)

Okies! :) I will most likely be in some sort of brightly coloured pants. Pink or Blue most likely ;P Chances are we'll be the only ones there that early anyways. Hopefully that is... beat down the rest of the competition haha.

SAME HERE! My other 'die-hard' friends are all "So we'll be there for 4?" and I look at them like their insane. No, to hell with that. This is the closest we'll ever get to them, so I'm definitely taking full advantage of that.

I wouldn't stress too much about getting the tickets before you get into the queue. I don't think the box office even opens up before 4?

Yeah there will be one! I need to make a pitstop at Walmart or something and grab some material and markers for it. Thanks for the reminder :)

Some die hards they are! :LOL:

It's open at 9 AM I do believe but chances are I'll either be waking up by then or won't be awake until 10. But hopefully I'll be up earlier hahaha

Not a prob, will we get a pic with a bunch of us holding it? Would be epic haha

Some die hards they are! :LOL:

It's open at 9 AM I do believe but chances are I'll either be waking up by then or won't be awake until 10. But hopefully I'll be up earlier hahaha

Not a prob, will we get a pic with a bunch of us holding it? Would be epic haha

Very hardcore friends I have ;P

Oh that's fantastic! Definitely will make like piles easier for us then :D

Definitely will have to!!

Very hardcore friends I have ;P

Oh that's fantastic! Definitely will make like piles easier for us then :D

Definitely will have to!!

Yep, I remember picking up my Maiden tickets at 11 AM. Fuck what an amazing day that was and I'm sure Muse will be just as great as I rank them almost as highly

Oh man, my sister kept making fun of me for lining up outside of EEC for the M83 gig at 5 PM but afterwards she was crying tears of joy because thanks to me, she got to see her favourite band of all time from the front row!

Oh yeah. Especially as I didn't make a flag :( but I will for the Barcelona gig!

I'm planning to get there around 5:30-ish. Is that too late to get at least decently close to the stage? (I have pit seats). I mean, I like Muse, but I have other things to do earlier in the day. When i saw them in Toronto on the Resistance tour it wasn't even sold out...

I'm planning to get there around 5:30-ish. Is that too late to get at least decently close to the stage? (I have pit seats). I mean, I like Muse, but I have other things to do earlier in the day. When i saw them in Toronto on the Resistance tour it wasn't even sold out...

I dunno, I remember when I saw Judas Priest in 2011 I got there pretty late and was right at the front. Mind you that was a concert at the Shaw.

Muse fans on the other hand are far crazier.

I dunno, I remember when I saw Judas Priest in 2011 I got there pretty late and was right at the front. Mind you that was a concert at the Shaw.

Muse fans on the other hand are far crazier.

Well, hopefully I can muscle my way closer if I have to. I love Muse and all, but I'm nowhere near patient enough to wait in line all day. Not even for God himself lol.

Archived