Sign in to follow this  
kaitie<3

2013.02.03 - Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada

The crowd was AWFUL. I felt that my friends and I were the ONLY ones singing and rocking out in our whole section (we couldn't afford floor, unfortunately). We even got asked to sit down by people behind us, what the..??

The crowd/attendance numbers were embarassing. My boyfriend got asked to sit down in Calgary as well. I don't get that... people, you are at a rock show. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

All in all a GREAT gig :D

The crowd/attendance numbers were embarassing. My boyfriend got asked to sit down in Calgary as well. I don't get that... people, you are at a rock show. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

All in all a GREAT gig :D

Oh man I'd have jumped in and said "Really? Sit down?! We're at a MUSE gig here!"

It was great meeting you guys! That was hilarious when the fire dep't arrived and we were all trying to figure what the fuck was going on haha. Rexall better keep their kitchen under control for next time :LOL:

It was so awesome! The crowd in Edmonton seemed a lot crazier than in Calgary though, but that might have been because I was at the barrier for the Edmonton show, but in the stands in a section where everyone sat down for almost the whole show in Calgary. The security guards were really nice to me and gave me one of the guitar picks, and when Dom threw one of the drumsticks into the crowd, it fell in the barrier and they gave it to me! I also met Tom after the show, and he gave me the setlist!

It was so awesome! The crowd in Edmonton seemed a lot crazier than in Calgary though, but that might have been because I was at the barrier for the Edmonton show, but in the stands in a section where everyone sat down for almost the whole show in Calgary. The security guards were really nice to me and gave me one of the guitar picks, and when Dom threw one of the drumsticks into the crowd, it fell in the barrier and they gave it to me! I also met Tom after the show, and he gave me the setlist!

Hey you! I tried to track down Tom after the Calgary show but he was GONE as soon as the lights went up, but I gave your pictures to a security guard who promised me she would pass them along to the band/their crew members.

Hope you had a great time :D

Hey you! I tried to track down Tom after the Calgary show but he was GONE as soon as the lights went up, but I gave your pictures to a security guard who promised me she would pass them along to the band/their crew members.

Hope you had a great time :D

Omg thank you! I should have given it to Tom at the Edmonton show, but I didn't bring the pictures and wasn't quiet finished one of them. I'm going to try and find out if they got them though :D