Chris T2L/Olympics Interview - Radio Hauraki, NZ

Furygirl

Awww really nice interview, thanks for posting. It was noticeable that when asked about his own personal songs, Chris actually spoke about the personal nature of Matt's songs. I thought that was very sweet actually. And it was interesting to hear his account of playing at the Olympics and the details about putting the music together. :)

When he was talking about how the Olympics was nerve racking, and how they were worried about doing something wrong, would he have been talking more about Matt's experience? Afterall, as the instruments were mimed, Matt was the only one open to making a mistake, wasn't he?

Incidentally Chris didn't mention the additional pressure of performing a new song for the first time. I wonder if they did any of their own reversals or just had the chaotic rehearsals held at the Olympics before hand.

It was noticeable that when asked about his own personal songs, Chris actually spoke about the personal nature of Matt's songs.

Makes me wonder if he's uncomfortable talking about his addiction to random interviewers or on radio/camera. So far, he's only spoken about it vaguely, and the details only came from magazines.

Archived