2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

L.

Looks like we're getting some good footage of this gig! Btw iceman2321, I really appreciate your videos you took at Rock Werchter 2010, I still watch them very frequently after 2 years. The quality is really good!

Cheers mate! The Antwerp gig was great. Great crowd, mental actually! Everyone was jumping/singing/clapping! Direct contrast to Strasbourg. Hearing Sunburn for the first time was amazing! And got Bliss 2 nights in a row!!!

Just got home - gonna upload a few more tonight :)

It was amazing indeed :) Normally i make vids aswell but today i was to busy going mental during the show :) Remember watching a lot of vids of iceman on youtube aswell :)

The 2 nights Muse was very exhausting but very rewarding aswell.

Was hoping to hear space dementia tho in Antwerp :p

went to Amsterdam the night before, was not planning going to Antwerp. but i bought a ticket from someone else, i think 3 weeks ago. and I did not regret it at all!!! it was even more amazing than Amsterdam, i thought that was not possible since the Amsterdam show already was soooo amazing, but i was wrong! damn what a show. amazing crowd yes! and Bliss, MOTP, was so happy to hear those songs! <3

I'm still tired and i have a cold after 2 days queuing in the cold weather for hours, but it was SO worth it! :D

I just registered here...

I've filmed Sunburn. Thrilled to hear Sunburn live, was the first time for me.

I was seated, second floor, front row, on the left. At first I was a little worried I would block people's sight when I'd jump right on my feet to go all the way during the concert, but when Muse started their gig I just couldn't bother anymore. I still went all the way, standing on my feet, but I made sure I wasn't bothering anyone's sight by pulling all over the fence :LOL:

LOVED the gig! Absolutely loved it. Can not wait till next year Werchter festival. I'm a little worried it will be more difficult each year to get tickets because of the many MUSE-fans wanting to attend their gigs, but I'll try my bestest to be there each time! Too much of a MUSE-fan to NOT be there. ;)

Btw, that was Dom doing the Kungfu-moves... Right?! Haha, awesome. I have no clue where they've got that idea from but it was awesome!

Looking forward to be more active on this MUSE-forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived