2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

L.

My experiences with the cloakroom at the Sportpaleis aren't that good... It's juste a waste of time in my opinion. A few weeks when I went to the Swedish House Mafia gig ago it took me like an hour to get to our locker... I don't know wheter or not that was an exception but I'll never use the cloakroom again there...

EDIT: Oh and about the ID. Could be possible that they'll ask your ID to get in. They've never asked me to show mine, even not for SHM (which was 16+). The only time they've checked my ID in Belgium is at Pukkelpop. Festivals like Pukkelpop and Tomorrowland do check or the name on the ticket is the same as on your ID etc. But for other events in Belgium... :p And beer is 16+ in Belgium, but I've never seen them check that. They should do it in my opinion, but they don't...

My experiences with the cloakroom at the Sportpaleis aren't that good... It's juste a waste of time in my opinion. A few weeks when I went to the Swedish House Mafia gig ago it took me like an hour to get to our locker... I don't know wheter or not that was an exception but I'll never use the cloakroom again there...

EDIT: Oh and about the ID. Could be possible that they'll ask your ID to get in. They've never asked me to show mine, even not for SHM (which was 16+). The only time they've checked my ID in Belgium is at Pukkelpop. Festivals like Pukkelpop and Tomorrowland do check or the name on the ticket is the same as on your ID etc. But for other events in Belgium... :p And beer is 16+ in Belgium, but I've never seen them check that. They should do it in my opinion, but they don't...

Thanks mate :)

They don't really check ID's at the entrance. Too much chaos. And it won't really work with the tickets like the ones of the fanclub :)

But I work there behind the bar and we do ask for ID's when someone asks for beer and we're not sure if they're 16.

Just got back.

Best gig ever! We got BLISS and SUNBURN and Motp (which is my favourite song)! It was really amazing. I can't believe how good that was. :)

I agree! One of the best gigs I've seen! Great energy,the crowd was awake( thank you for that :p) hearing Chris sing for the first time,Spiderdom and Matt ( no words needed :LOL: )

Ohoh and Bliss and Sunburn! I can't fall asleep now, so happy :happy:

I've seen Muse in 2009 for the last time,so it was really really nice to hear all the songs again.Even TIRO,haha.

It felt like coming home again.

Thank you Muse ^^ See you in June ! :happy:

We got standing tickets, stayed on the left of the PA equipment.

Although I really enjoyed the show I wasn't too happy with the sound quality.

This was my 6th Muse concert, and I've never been dissapointed by the sound quality.

(I've been at Philipshalle Dusseldorf, twice Lowlands festival Biddinghuizen, Goffert Park Nijmegen and Lanxxess Cologne).

A great selection of songs. Knights of Cydonia early in the set was a big surprise.

Overall, it was a good night. Nice crowd, good atmosphere. Antisocial smokers should be forced to eat their cigarettes. (I smoke too, but not when it isn't allowed.)

Leaving the parking area could be better. We had a parking spot close to the Sportpaleis, near the Muse stage trucs. It took us 45 to reach the main road back to Holland. But we've had worse...

It was super! Sound could have been better. Butttt, epiccc! The crowd was awesome too! We were seated, but the seats were nearly unseated!

Thanks all!

Parking was great, just 5 euro's,and short walk, we were parked next to the stage trucks too. We live in Zeeland, we were home within 40 minutes. Super duperrrrrr

6 month countdown for Amsterdam :D

Awesome gig! I'm glad I had managed to stay almost spoiler-free about this tour, everything was so much more interesting that way. Panic Station was one of my favourites on the album and also live. So funky and dancey and I like the visuals as well. I'm not really a big fan of Survival and I don't think it works too well as a closer, but it was great to see them mixing things up a bit.

AND MOTHERFUCKING BLISS.

That is all.

Solid set, good crowd, and overall nice gig. This tour I restrained myself from any kind of tour info avoiding videos, setlists, interviews etc, but I still had the feeling the show was a bit predictable...Anyway, top songs certainly include bliss, panic station, sunburn and an early KoC. It was weird to see Matt running around a lot with just a microphone in his hands, but I think it's nice the band spend more attention to the whole arena, since they were again playing "360". Does he always now go greet the crowd at the barrier during Undisclosed Desires btw? Big U2 reference also from Matt playing around with the camera on the extended arm during Madness. Some low points of the show: explorers and the Madness - Follow Me - UD combo.

Anyway, I would still love if Muse would introduce at least one rarity each gig. A quick look at the tour statistics tells me that again they have had a very static set this tour. Even if you avoid tour info beforehand, being an "older" Muse fan, you kinda know which can or will be the "rarities" you'll get during a show if your lucky. Bliss and Sunburn were nice, but we've had those for quite some time now.

But yeah, bottom line, Muse are still doing what they do well, and that's putting up an awesome show. After 6 gigs for me its still very enjoyable, and maybe becoming more like a tradition rather than anything else.But I guess that for the newer fans or people who haven't seen them live this must be the damn well best live show you can get these days.

I went to amsterdam aswell the day before and they had a very different set. Would have liked hysteria in antwerp aswell tho. Was the 15th time ive seen them and they still amaze me. Dont get how u see Animals as a low point tho :) the most anoying part for me was the people around me saying matt was lipsyncing. Pissed me right off. Like if somebody has an amazing voice he got to be lipsyncing, just a load of crap. For me this gig was slightly better setwise as the one in amsterdam. Missed hysteria tho :) Up to werchter :)

Archived