2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

L.

Well, I guess that if the number of people registered for presale is lower than the maximum capacity everyone on the presale will get their ticket. I don't think more than 20000 are going to register for this single gig, but I may be wrong....

I'm still thinking about it, it's too fucking expensive... I have til Sunday I guess

Well, I guess that if the number of people registered for presale is lower than the maximum capacity everyone on the presale will get their ticket. I don't think more than 20000 are going to register for this single gig, but I may be wrong....

I'm still thinking about it, it's too fucking expensive... I have til Sunday I guess

Hmm I still think their will be a fixed maximum amount of tickets that will be allocated to this fan-presale, so that their is still a good amount of tickets left to sell in the general sale...

And yes, final date of the EU tour should result in something good :) Same scenario in 2006 at sportpaleis, which resulted in some nice setlist treats :)

Great! I'll be coming from The Netherlands....Just a 90min drive away :) And indeed...the last gig of the European + UK tour.......It will be awesome :D

it will be magical ! now I hope all the fans get tickets and not some people that sell it online for 4 times the price !

December 18 is my birthday !!!!! :D it's really gonna be a special day for me :p Really hope to get tickets in pre-sale !

And hope there'll be a good atmosphere, each time I go to Sportpaleis it's.. meh.. In 2009, the crowd seemed to sleep during the first two songs ! It was obviously a lot better when I saw them at Wembley and Reading lol

But last time the setlist in Belgium was good, they even played Unintended.. Hope it'll be special this time too as it's the last 2012 date !

Looking forward to it!!!! 2 days before my birthday!!! Gonna have a party over there. No drunk driving... I'll walk home :)

We are with 3 members who are going for the same tickets. That should work. And if we have doubles, no problem. There are people enough who wants them. I would give my tickets to other members from the belgian thread who didn't get theirs. Would be fair :)

It's so depressing, I can't see a single concert of the upcoming tour because I have to work...:'(

But for all those going to Antwerp: Sportspaleis is GREAT, I was there in 2009 and would give very much to be there again in december...

And more good news: The last gig in 2009 in Torino was absolutely amazing! I have been to quite a few concerts of that tour and that last one was among the very very best! I'm terribly jealous at you all!;):)

"Tickets will be 59.50€ - 54.50€ - 49.50€"

But do you know which categories match those prices ?

I'm not sure about it, but since Sportpaleis is almost my 2nd home, I'll make a guess.

The picture is not the current situation, but this will be the situation at the Muse gig.

59.50€: Grey, orange, green and maybe purple and red sitting in front

54.50€: Red and purple sitting in the back (or all red and purple) and red and purple standing

49.50€: yellow and blue sitting and standing.

Ok, just guessing. Don't kill me if I'm wrong ;)

as_zaalplan-3.png

Archived