2012.12.18 - Sportspaleis, Antwerp, Belgium

L.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking forward to it!!!! 2 days before my birthday!!! Gonna have a party over there. No drunk driving... I'll walk home :)

We are with 3 members who are going for the same tickets. That should work. And if we have doubles, no problem. There are people enough who wants them. I would give my tickets to other members from the belgian thread who didn't get theirs. Would be fair :)

Did you end up with spares? I'm still looking for one ticket! :(

What's the food like at this venue and around it or can you bring your own in?

There are things like pizza en hotdogs in the venue and all sort of snacks, but you can't bring your own food in. In the neighbourhood, there is a lot of places where you can eat all kinds of food.

There are things like pizza en hotdogs in the venue and all sort of snacks, but you can't bring your own food in. In the neighbourhood, there is a lot of places where you can eat all kinds of food.

Pizza is definitely a no no unless I do carbs for the event (waffles, nom nom) but will look around. Shame you can't smuggle food in:)

Think I received our tickets :happy:

Yippie

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone who is going to this gig please tell me if the ticket I have the opportunity to buy is the floor (GA) in front of the stage? The pic is too large for me to upload, but the face value is 49 Euro (including service fee), the zone is Rood (written inside a large arrow), and the block is Staanplaatsen 1ste Ring. I would appreciate some help - I thought the ticket that is GA floor should say Middenplein, but am I getting my languages muddled up?

Thanks.:)

That's not in front of the stage, staanplaatsen 1e ring is further back, behind the seats. It's kind of hard to explain but you can look here for a floorplan, I think your ticket would be behind the red seats. You should be looking for middenplein as you thought, which is also more expensive (59 euros).

Can someone who is going to this gig please tell me if the ticket I have the opportunity to buy is the floor (GA) in front of the stage? The pic is too large for me to upload, but the face value is 49 Euro (including service fee), the zone is Rood (written inside a large arrow), and the block is Staanplaatsen 1ste Ring. I would appreciate some help - I thought the ticket that is GA floor should say Middenplein, but am I getting my languages muddled up?

Thanks.:)

Any help here would be lovely as oh dear!!!

That's what I thought, Dore. Thank you. Sheesh, some people have a lot of cheek, esp when they will only take a bank transfer, and are basically just trying to rip others off. So glad I asked for the picture first. :mad:

And yeh, thanks Bieber's seat plan. ;)

It's not. The tickets for Middenplein are €59 and zone Grey (grijs)

1e ring is the bit between the numbered blue and the numbered red.

I assume. Or at least, according to the Bieber's seatplan :chuckle:

hahaha. Justin Bieber's seatplan. I just want to see it as the official seatplan.

Scary, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Muse and Radiohead playing there in the same event-season. :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived