HAARP DVD Regional Player

Princess of Promise

This happened to me to, bought it in US and it wouldn't play on my region. What I suggest, is either buy disc image burning equipment, or find someone that has burning equipment already, and get them to burn it onto their computer, then get a blank disc in your region. Burn it on to there, and it should work fine. That's what I did :D

/sorryifimadenosense

The error is appearing because the region code of your disc doesn't match the region code of your player. Think of it as a lame attempt to stop people importing DVDs from overseas.

You can get around it by using a region-free DVD player, or by changing the region of your computer's DVD drive to match the disc. Keep in mind this is often limited to around 4 uses.

The error is appearing because the region code of your disc doesn't match the region code of your player. Think of it as a lame attempt to stop people importing DVDs from overseas.

You can get around it by using a region-free DVD player, or by changing the region of your computer's DVD drive to match the disc. Keep in mind this is often limited to around 4 uses.

Thanks. I can play it on my computer. As for the DVD player, I really have no idea.

Archived