Good, reasonably priced headphone?

Dave.

I'm looking for some good headphones for my amp/laptop/ipod. Preferable I'm like an over ear design as I don't feel comfortable with in-ear ones. Maximum I'm looking for spend is about 30. Any help would be great :D

I ordered myself some AKG K430's but Im not getting them til my birthday so havent had a chance to try them out however they might be an option? :)

Or possibly Sennheiser HD218 or HD228?

Longan I've a set of panasonic rp-htx7 headphones that i got in Urban Outfitters for €65. I know 65 might seem steep, but for the 4 years i've been in lollage, they haven't put a foot wrong. They've been kicked, dropped, stood on etc, and they're still the best sounding headphones i've ever come across. if you're ever up in dublin, they're worth getting.

edit:

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/pan-rp-htx7e-headphones-cream/invt/5560461614319/&bklist=

Longan I've a set of panasonic rp-htx7 headphones that i got in Urban Outfitters for 65. I know 65 might seem steep, but for the 4 years i've been in lollage, they haven't put a foot wrong. They've been kicked, dropped, stood on etc, and they're still the best sounding headphones i've ever come across. if you're ever up in dublin, they're worth getting.

If I can get a bit of extra money I'll look into them, but really I'm trying to keep the cost down as I'm planning on buying a new phone at christmas (and iphone if the costs go down enough)

I'm on vodafone myself cause basically everyone I know is on it so the free texts and calls really keeps costs down. And I got double credit the other day for free :D I've heard the HTCs have barely any battery life and they break very easily. I'm gonna wait to see what the iphone 5 is like though.

Pfft, Windows phone for ultimate obscurity :LOL:

I'd take a look at some Sennheisers. I can't recall the ones that my friend purchased for some home recording, but they cost about 60.

For a really good set of headphones, expect to pay about that much. Not only will they sound great, but like Neil said, they can stand through time much better :)

Pfft, Windows phone for ultimate obscurity :LOL:

I'd take a look at some Sennheisers. I can't recall the ones that my friend purchased for some home recording, but they cost about 60.

For a really good set of headphones, expect to pay about that much. Not only will they sound great, but like Neil said, they can stand through time much better :)

Yeah, that brand seems to come up a lot. And I know, with most thing in life, you et what you pay for..... unless it ebay.

I'd take a look at some Sennheisers. I can't recall the ones that my friend purchased for some home recording, but they cost about €60.

My dad had a set of senheisers, and the Left one broke after about a year. The quality of them was good, but like so many of the ones where the frame is plastic, they eventually gave in to wear and tear. I had the same problem with Skullcandy and Sony. As for those Dr. Dre beats one, don't be a fucking idiot, but i don't think i need to tell anyone that.

Archived