my batman comic

hooglebug

im bored of a night, so i bought a cheap pen and tablet and started drawing my own comic. let me say now that the only batman comics iv read are the three i downloaded before i started this one to see what other people have done. and also that this is my first time using a pen and tablet.

PAGE1.jpg

PAGE2.jpg

PAGE3.jpg

PAGE4.jpg

Don't normally come in this section - just saw the title.

Have to admit, when I first saw Harley (well, Dr Quinzel) I sort of inwardly groaned because Mad Love has been redone so many times BUT that's not a criticism, that's me...I'm not a massive Harley fan anyway.

ANYWAY, it's going well so far. I'm not as bothered by what I said above because it's using Nolanverse as an inspiration and I'm always interested in how people try to fit Harley/Harleen into that universe. Like the bit of the start where Batman is debating with himself and also the struggle he has over the fact it'd just be easier if the Joker was dead. That's in character for sure.

Really loving the panels dealing with Joker's story!

like i said - iv only read three batman comics - arkham asylum, the killing joke and the long halloween - so i only know harley from the game and the cartoon hehe. we'll see if you like where she goes. also, how do you feel about zsasz? cos hes coming soon too

Archived