There is a extended version of Citizen Erased?

Finn.

I've noticed that the band plays a extended version of the song live, with a extra riff, like in Wembley 2010 and Glstonbury 2004, around 3:50

The song has a very similar estructure to Unnatural Selection, that it has a extended version that can be listened in The Resistance 5.1, with a riff at the beginning of the song sadly dropped for the main release. (at 0:38)

So the question is:

Have Muse in their archives a extended version of the song, but cut it for the album release and play it randomly live?

Or is it only a riff that Matt likes and play with the song?

My guess would be that it's just a live riff, but then saying that, I didn't know that there was an extended version of Unnatural Selection either. No way was I paying £50 for that boxset! :LOL:

Don't fix what ain't broke!

Extended Assassin is undoubtedly better though, and that's not a bad song to begin with...And I quite like that extended Unnatural Selection intro too...

Extended Assassin is undoubtedly better though, and that's not a bad song to begin with...And I quite like that extended Unnatural Selection intro too...

The extended Assassin was the original though. Muse fixed what wasn't broken, and we ended up with an inferior version.

Yep, I know. But isn't that the question that was being asked, if there was another longer version of CE out there somewhere that got changed for album release, like Muscle Museum, Assassin, Unnatural, any others I don't know about. I'm assuming there isn't as it hasn't been released by now, but you never know I guess.

Archived