MIDI Foot Controller

laurie_muse

Okay so...Im looking for a midi foot controller to control all of my rack effects!

My budget is anything below £300, give a little.

I want something preferably with the nice chrome footswitches and a big LED screen so i can see each song title I preset.

Any feedback would be great cheers :)

Cheers :) I think adoption would be to get the cheap behringer or rocktron midi mate for now and save up for a nicer more expensive o e! 3)

Research the roland first though. You never know if you get lucky and when your kicking and stepping on something you want it to be built right.

The behringer would be the better alternative, it has the two foot pedals and its the same to roland/boss as Squier to fender so you'd still have some features

I was looking at one of these:

http://www.peak2005.com/j/5-midi-foot-controllers

I've never heard of the company so i'm a little apprehensive, but they look quite good for the price.

I really like the look of these!!! I read a forum on them just then sounds good!! But I cant find any suppliers that ship to uk!!

Also If I'm being honest I really don't like the look of the ones with the big bulky footswitches

It's programmable. If you're looking for something with a screen I wouldn't really recommend any MIDI foot controllers.

Do you even know what MIDI foot controllers are?

Laurie, any of these look fine to me. I'd definitely keep the LF Jr. in mind though--it's a really professional controller, and of all the ones I've looked at, they're the best for the money. Jeff, who makes them, will personally call or email you to help you set it up just how you want, and he'll make sure you get it there. Fantastic customer support there, plus his controllers are virtually unparalleled as the best.

Plus Matt uses one ;)

Do you even know what MIDI foot controllers are?

Laurie, any of these look fine to me. I'd definitely keep the LF Jr. in mind though--it's a really professional controller, and of all the ones I've looked at, they're the best for the money. Jeff, who makes them, will personally call or email you to help you set it up just how you want, and he'll make sure you get it there. Fantastic customer support there, plus his controllers are virtually unparalleled as the best.

Plus Matt uses one ;)

Yeah sounds good!! I can't seem to find anywhere that supplies the liquid foot jr in £ to the UK though or the peak controller! :(

:LOL: Do what you like! This is all just my opinion ;)

To be honest I think Im going to go for the rocktron midi mate for now until i can get enough money for a nicer controller! :)

Also how do you control ALL of your rack effects units if the controller only has 1 midi input?

Archived