Questa 'canzone' rappresenta tutto un mondo x me....me li ha fatti scoprire e adorare...e mi sembra ieri!

dai dai dai musers! facciamo vedere di che pasta sono i fan italiani!

this 'song' represents the World to me...that introduced me and to them and made me adore this band....it seems just yesterday!

cmon musers all over the world! help us!

MUSE deserve it! ;)

Things are really going well right now. We still need some help, though: the next few days are going to be the most important. So I'm asking you what many other people have already asked: can you help us?

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, I thought the singles chart only counted purchases in the last 24 hours?

Still, #1 on the alternative list is a brilliant effort. Nice job guys. :)

• 4 weeks later...
That wasn't the goal though, was it genius?

We knew it was impossible to get it to #1 of the general singles chart, we were just a bunch of fans...so #1 on the alternative chart is a victory for us anyways, since the new track by Coldplay was behind us... :party::yesey:

We knew it was impossible to get it to #1 of the general singles chart, we were just a bunch of fans...so #1 on the alternative chart is a victory for us anyways, since the new track by Coldplay was behind us... :party::yesey:

I know.

Listen, they got to number 1 anyway, whatever chart it was.

Thanks! ;)

Sippe, you have to realize we tried our hardest, posting about what we were doing EVERYWHERE we could think of. We were so annoyingly stubborn than more than once we were almost banned from groups and facebook pages.

We weren't many but we were persistent. As artsnrock85 said, we knew there wasn't a chance in hell we could make it to the top of the general chart, but reaching the number 1 in the alternative one is still an amazing result.

And having Muse, our idols, thanking us for what we managed to do made everything worth it.

Please, let us appriciate this moment without arguments. :D

Jealousy is an ugly beast...

Yes, I'm sure he's so very jealous that you managed to get it to nr.1 in the alternative list and he didn't.

Thanks! ;)

Sippe, you have to realize we tried our hardest, posting about what we were doing EVERYWHERE we could think of. We were so annoyingly stubborn than more than once we were almost banned from groups and facebook pages.

We weren't many but we were persistent. As artsnrock85 said, we knew there wasn't a chance in hell we could make it to the top of the general chart, but reaching the number 1 in the alternative one is still an amazing result.

And having Muse, our idols, thanking us for what we managed to do made everything worth it.

Please, let us appriciate this moment without arguments. :D

Okay, once again, I KNOW.

The only thing I commented on was Pavo being condescending when the person was clearly right.

...yes?

Sarcastically calling someone a genius while being wrong is still "genius". :awesome:

Was I wrong? Anxyous said that we did not make it, arguing about the Muse FB page message saying that we got a n°1 spot on Alternative Chart. Since we actually got that spot, we did it.

I know that our goal at the beginning was the overall 1st position, but after 2 days we understood that our shitty musical culture did not allow us to reach the top of the main chart. So, I think that a 1st place in Alternative Chart, beating Coldplay new single, is still an achievement.

Was I wrong? Anxyous said that we did not make it, arguing about the Muse FB page message saying that we got a n°1 spot on Alternative Chart. Since we actually got that spot, we did it.

I know that our goal at the beginning was the overall 1st position, but after 2 days we understood that our shitty musical culture did not allow us to reach the top of the main chart. So, I think that a 1st place in Alternative Chart, beating Coldplay new single, is still an achievement.

Who said it wasn't an achievement? Anxyous surely didn't. And that surely wasn't his point either.

Archived