Hi Musers!!

Muse fans in Italy need your help in trying to make Plug in Baby Number 1 in the download iTune charts, between the 4th and 10th of July! The initiative started from the FB group 'Coro happy B-day' (coro= choir), the people who organized a massive happy birthday sing-a-long for Matt at San Siro, last june. All you need to do is buy the single from the ITALIAN STORE in that week......who knows, we might be rewarded with a free gig like RATM

Watch the promo video below, thanks

Sorry guys, it's a nice idea I just don't think it will work. there have been too many of these campaigns.

Are you sure? It's not hard to buy a song from iTune, I mean.

And we (Italians) are headstrong people...when we want something we obtain it :mad: (or I hope so :D)

Are you sure? It's not hard to buy a song from iTune, I mean.

And we (Italians) are headstrong people...when we want something we obtain it :mad: (or I hope so :D)

There's just been so many of them that every time a new one pops up people will roll their eyes rather than buy the song.

Good luck anyway though :)

There's just been so many of them that every time a new one pops up people will roll their eyes rather than buy the song.

Good luck anyway though :)

I know you're right about people, but we can also count on a 3000 members group on fb, the same group who supported us with the mega banner for Matt's birthday about a year ago (I hope you saw it in many pics of San Siro gig). Thanks anyway :)

It's been done many times before. There was a campaign to get Citizen Erased to number one a while back, but it only got to nuber 104.

We'll try to get PiB to number one in Italy, that's a non-return trip for us! :D

Any help is welcome though

• 1 month later...

Fellow musers! Are you willing to help Italian fans to get Plug In Baby to the first place of iTunes Italy's singles chart this week? We're doing pretty well, but still there's a long way to go!

All you have to do is change your default store and choose 'iTunes Italy' and buy the version of Plug In Baby included in the album Origin Of Symmetry! We're trying to celebrate its 10th Anniversary this way!

Also, it'd be a great help if you can tweet #Pib4Number1IT to make it trend! Tell everyone you know to join!

TOGETHER WE'RE INVINCIBLE, OUR TIME IS NOW! :D C'MON GUYS, SHOW YOUR LOVE! :musesign:

Official Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=213754898646812

volantino.png

Archived