Things are really going well right now. We still need some help, though: the next few days are going to be the most important. So I'm asking you what many other people have already asked: can you help us?

If you are not up to it, there is no need to reply with sarcasm. That's your choice and we respect it.

If you want to help us, please remember that you need to change the settings of your iTunes, setting Italy as your country. Otherwise, you'll just waste money.

Also, remember to buy the right track,which is the Plug in Baby from Origin of Symmetry.

Thank you so much for your attention, I hope you'll join us.

we're 17 now, thanks to all the musers that are downloading it since this morning. we did an amazing job if we think that this morning the song was nowhere in the chart. thanks a lot for everyone who's spamming the web and helping us with the cause.

I'm too lazy to Google a facepalm pic, somebody help me out?

i believe that the facepalm pic is not requested anymore because we're now 17 on the itunes chart. i know that there were a lot of this campaigns going on in the past and a lot of them didn't worked like the ce one, but we're bloody into it and lot of us are downloading it because we really want this to work. if we don't reach number one position, at least we're in top 20 and at least we tried.

Has anyone from the uk done it yet? I don't seem to be able to:( I've changed the default country, but when I click on the song to buy it, it tells me that my account is only valid for uk purchases! Any suggestions? I really like to help my fellow Italian Musers!

i believe that the facepalm pic is not requested anymore because we're now 17 on the itunes chart. i know that there were a lot of this campaigns going on in the past and a lot of them didn't worked like the ce one, but we're bloody into it and lot of us are downloading it because we really want this to work. if we don't reach number one position, at least we're in top 20 and at least we tried.

I have to say, that's a very good effort, well done :happy:

Has anyone from the uk done it yet? I don't seem to be able to:( I've changed the default country, but when I click on the song to buy it, it tells me that my account is only valid for uk purchases! Any suggestions? I really like to help my fellow Italian Musers!

Help me out here, how is this helping anybody other than Apple?

Someone already created a thread for this:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=83144

There wasn't a lot of enthusiasm then so I doubt you'll get much now.

Hi Lyra

I've created that thread but I've had no help here as you said....

I'm one admn of that fb group, we made the "Pib 4number1" event and we're starting reaching the top positions of the iTunes italian chart....first position in the alternative chart :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2136871312077&set=a.1316204995932.46792.1554951626&type=1&theater

(See you in Musers fb group, I'm Mara)

Help me out here, how is this helping anybody other than Apple?

I'm afraid you can't :(

The only way to help us is to download Pib from Italian itunes store, but it seems it doesn't work being in anywhere else,. even if you try to change country there. Thanks lot indeed :)

It's because on the UK iTunes store you are paying pounds and if you switch to the italian store, it's in Euros. Because you pay with pounds it won't let you pay with euros because your account has no euros in it.

I had that problem trying to buy on the UK iTunes when i'm on the crappy dutch one.

If you can, by Sunday, get this into the Top 10 it would be fantastic!

The target should be top 10 by Sunday, Number 1 by next week Sunday.

Make sure you (in mainland Europe) send like mass emails out to 100's of people to buy it for the 10th anniversary, send it to people you know will buy it. You'll have a chance of getting higher, it has now dropped to 18th, one above david guetta and 2 above coldplay!

Good luck!

Hi Lyra

I've created that thread but I've had no help here as you said....

I'm one admn of that fb group, we made the "Pib 4number1" event and we're starting reaching the top positions of the iTunes italian chart....first position in the alternative chart :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2136871312077&set=a.1316204995932.46792.1554951626&type=1&theater

(See you in Musers fb group, I'm Mara)

Hi Mara. Did you post about it in Musers? I'm sure they'll help if they know about it.

Hi Mara. Did you post about it in Musers? I'm sure they'll help if they know about it.

No Lyra, I didn't :(

but Fabiana posted there something about it a few time ago, I reckon. I'll try to make it right now :)

I'm afraid you can't :(

The only way to help us is to download Pib from Italian itunes store, but it seems it doesn't work being in anywhere else,. even if you try to change country there. Thanks lot indeed :)

I somehow feel that you did not get my meaning.

I somehow feel that you did not get my meaning.

I'm sorry I gave you that impression. Would you helpful? Than try to buy Pib from iTunes store changing your country to Italian store, if it'll work I'll be the most happy person ;)

Let me know if it works, thanks

I'm sorry I gave you that impression. Would you helpful? Than try to buy Pib from iTunes store changing your country to Italian store, if it'll work I'll be the most happy person ;)

Let me know if it works, thanks

2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

Archived