My sis just texted me about it since I'm not watching. Did anyone happen to record it?

it's the superbowl, I imagine it'll pop up somewhere....

Plus it's not that big a deal anyway (KoC I mean, not the superbowl). It was just used in a short clip before a team came out. I was gonna mention it in the Where have you heard Muse thread but I couldn't find it

it's the superbowl, I imagine it'll pop up somewhere....

Plus it's not that big a deal anyway (KoC I mean, not the superbowl). It was just used in a short clip before a team came out. I was gonna mention it in the Where have you heard Muse thread but I couldn't find it

I didn't say it was a big deal. I just wanted to see how it was done. That thread is stickied at the top of Other Muse Topics: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=23589

I didn't say it was a big deal. I just wanted to see how it was done. That thread is stickied at the top of Other Muse Topics: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=23589

yeah I know you didn't say it, but I was more referring to how it has it's own thread :)

off topic...but why is the thread in Other Muse rather than Muse In the Media? I swear it used to be in Muse in the Media

Yeah I got a call from my mom 'hey muse are playing on the superbowl'

Uh......thanks?

I always get random calls from my parents 'oh muse is on the radio'

Really.

Same thing happened to me. Except that my husband called me to say that KoC is on superbowl. The sad part is that I actually sat down and watched the entire Shitsburgh Peelers segment just to hear it :facepalm:

Cool they played KoC during the presentation of Steelers, but they should've performed instead of The Black Eyed Peas. No other band is more fitting than Muse to pull off such a huge stadium show like them. One of my friends who aren't really a Muse-fan said 'That should've been Muse' and I was like :yesey:

Problem is that they aren't big enough yet in the US. But that one guy really seems to admire Matt's LED-suit since he managed to have an even more flashy and ugly one :D I hope Matt didn't watch that performance or else we'll probably see him in the same suit during the SA-gigs :facepalm:

Archived