[HELP] Muse will be U2's support band !?

vintagerock

Some web sites have so informed: Click

U2's tour of Latin America 2011, will be the opening act for Muse?

Come on, I think we are big enough to come alone. Moreover, in Argentina filled twice Gran Rex theater in 2008. So I think false, and if real, it's stupid :happy:

Do you know something about it? Thank you very much, and sorry for my bad English.

Yes. the producer has confirmed that Muse will be touring with U2 for southamerican's leg. (Chile,Argentina and Brazil)

and i hope (we all) that Muse for a solo show!

the producer? how did you know that?

Matt and Dom already said they'll probably be touring in South America next year, so I think this can be true :D but they need to do a solo gig too :(

the producer? how did you know that?

Matt and Dom already said they'll probably be touring in South America next year, so I think this can be true :D but they need to do a solo gig too :(

because i have a friend of the producer who bring them ! and yes i know Matt said that on twitter and Dom (who recently has said in the australian interview that they would touring southamerica in 2011) sooo it's totally trueee :D

i still hope for a solo show even though i'll get to see them with u2!

because i have a friend of the producer who bring them ! and yes i know Matt said that on twitter and Dom (who recently has said in the australian interview that they would touring southamerica in 2011) sooo it's totally trueee :D

i still hope for a solo show even though i'll get to see them with u2!

I'll see them if they come with U2 too :D Rumors said that U2 will announce the dates this week :D

I think we should move our conversation to this thread http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=68960&page=6 because the mods will lock this one :p

I think Muse will play South America but as U2's openers? Not sure.

Certainly if they did I'd like to think they'd play a few sideshows - it'd only be the 2nd time they'd visited South America and I don't think that many South American Musers would be willing to fork out to see just the 7/8/9 Muse songs.

I know Franz Ferdinand played as U2's openers on their Vertigo Tour - they were support in Brazil but played their own shows in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. So maybe Muse could do something like that...

I think Muse will play South America but as U2's openers? Not sure.

Certainly if they did I'd like to think they'd play a few sideshows - it'd only be the 2nd time they'd visited South America and I don't think that many South American Musers would be willing to fork out to see just the 7/8/9 Muse songs.

I know Franz Ferdinand played as U2's openers on their Vertigo Tour - they were support in Brazil but played their own shows in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. So maybe Muse could do something like that...

We are hoping for that too :D

I'm bitter... :LOL:

Why we get Snow Patrol instead of Muse???

I love them both.. however, I prefer Muse because they're my favourite band and people in this world...

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that they'll play in Mexico City next year... that'd be awesome!!!

FOR DUCKS SAKE!!!

Museeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! We want your own show, not some appetizer for U2. :mad:

Please make at least a couple dates in the Gran Rex like last time... or in another stadium... I don't care about towers and pyramids, I just want the three of you rocking like crazy!

Museeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! We want your own show, not some appetizer for U2.

Please make at least a couple dates in the Gran Rex like last time... or in another stadium... I don't care about towers and pyramids, I just want the three of you rocking like crazy!

Buda bless you,, In addition, pff, no fuck, they are already to fill River Plate ...

Ok, is confirmed, the tickets are between $ 160 and $ 370 ... I hope that Bono slip and fall <3 (at least), because we get bored long after Muse...

Archived