Finally

Skootcat

This footage is from the LCCC gig in Manchester and we haven't got a multi-cam edit of that gig yet.

Hopefully, if Twenty Past is in touch with the guys at Musebootlegs, we may finally get one to go with the two Wembley DVDs. I was there and would love to re-live that night!!

I've got some good footage, my CE is really good, from the LCCC gig too so if anyone does put a DVD together I'll gladly post my footage on disc to them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/flipflopip?feature=mhum#g/c/047DE84D75776DE9

If anyone is up for the project I'm happy to contribute my original files!

Hmm, depending on what footage I find, maybe I could do a few edits like I did for the 10th? Don't think I'm up for a full edit of the whole gig... I would never finish. :LOL: But maybe CE, since I'm already promising that for like every other gig, it seems. Or idk, whichever songs I feel like doing. Maybe I should do MK Jam, hmmm....

Very nice footage, you really captured the epicness of the streamers. They worked so well at LCCC. I got plenty of footage too but when I upload it to Youtube it loses quality. I'm not techinically minded enough to know how to fix that.

I wish they'd just record every concert and sell the DVD after, they'd make loads of money and the gig-goers wouldn't have to film a thing as they'd know they could just buy the good quality official DVD as a reminder/souvenir.

I got the end of SS a goodun, including the guitar toss, if you're up for it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3HxEGq2ITo

Didn't film the jam.

Hmm, maybe. The one thing preventing me is the lack of a bootleg audio. If someone posted a decent audio maybe. Like Twenty Past's may be usable. Without an audio though it's hell. It's why I gave up on my MSG bootleg project. ;)

Little late to the party, but, R.E. a multi-cam for this gig, I've said for probably the last two months now, that I really want to do it, if we get the footage/audio we need, but so far that hasn't happened. But rest assured, if it ever does, I'll be immediately on the project, no question. I wanted to do LCCC before Wembley 10th but wasn't really possible so, Wembley 10th took priority.

I'll be attempting many more multi-cam's in the near future, though. LCCC is one I want to have a go at the most but if it never comes about, there'll be plenty of other stuff ;)

Archived